Recent content by Digifiend

1. D

What Spin-Off Games would you like to see on Virtual Console?

Conquest has another problem, shared with B2W2 - it's online features were shortlived due to Gamespy's demise, which brought down the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
  2. D

Speculation General Remake Discussion

I think there's three possibilities for the next games: Black Fire and White Thunder (fire and thunder are the elements of the box legendary dragons), which would simply have B2W2's additional areas (including an updated PWT using gym leaders and champions from all nine regions, which would be...
  3. D

Rank the Big Four Pokemon Apps

I enjoy listening to the Masters soundtrack on Youtube, but can't download the app as it's apparently not compatible with my phone! I have no interest in GO because of the need to go out while playing it. I don't feel safe having my phone out for long periods while outdoors. I didn't know Cafe...
  4. D

Preview Aim to Be a Pokémon Master

Figured it'd count as part of Journeys for the dub. I'd guessed it might be called Final Journeys if they gave it it's own name. I assume they will change the OP though, as the footage featuring Goh will be obsolete.
  5. D

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Agreed - the only music that should be replaced is anything with Japanese lyrics, such as the OP. Also, the instrumental music should be based on that used by the games - the original series had some great orchestral remixes of the Game Boy chiptunes.
  6. D

Music One, Two, Three (Version 4)

Yeah, this OP won't be lasting long. Looks like Journeys will need to wrap up soon.
  7. D

Is there going to be gym challenges?

And then have the final part before the credits be another tournament instead of an Elite Four?
  8. D

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Yeah, it's been a decade and three generations since the last colour named non-remake games (Black 2 and White 2). Going back to colours after X and Y, Sun and Moon, and Sword and Shield seems like a backwards step. Yeah, apparently the anime in Japan is about to debut a new OP. It won't be...
  9. D

BDSP Game Corner

They need to replace it with SOMETHING. You need to be able to obtain the prizes located there somehow.
  10. D

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

You've never heard of a brilliant cut diamond?
  11. D

Hisui Dex Discussion

Yeah, I'd also say that Electode/Voltorb (sentient Pokeballs, Pokeballs aren't invented yet), and the Porygon line (based on computer graphics, and there's no computers yet), also won't be in this game.
  12. D

BDSP Pokédex speculation

You can't get Manaphy either unless something changes. It was transferred from the Ranger games, which aren't compatible. I would imagine there'll be a new method for obtaining Manaphy and Phione.
  13. D

BDSP Battle Frontier

ORAS didn't have the Battle Frontier. I wouldn't expect more than Battle Tower.
  14. D

Need Poke Radar to find it, and you only obtain that after you have the National Dex.
  15. D

Not before you have the National Dex, because the Dubious Disc evolution item is found on Route 225, in the post-game Battle Zone. And the National Dex is definitely something we can expect to change, as it isn't in Sword and Shield.
Back
Top Bottom