Recent content by DogBunny

1. D

Trading Whitelist Approval Thread

I most definitely can vouch for Blitize/Janovy/etc , um we've traded multiple times through VMs; here is proof of one of them http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=76659&page=17
  2. D

The Ménage à Trois Tourney. Bracket is UP!!!

Re: The Ménage à Trois Tourney. Registration is OPEN!!! Shoot i'll join FC 4813 3764 9821 i think this is it if not ill edit and correct it ^^ if you need help with prizes lmk
  3. D

not like it matters, but i already stated i can RNG Breeding which includes IV Breeding and i also mentioned i used AR Codes including EV/IV check...
  4. D

Thanks, for the vote of confidence :) I can vouch for Siburke, he traded me some egg move pokes in exchange for some TMs here is the CONVO, sorry i couldnt find a thread so i just linked to the VMs hope that is sufficient ^^ I can also vouch for Lawilett/Senna he has EV trained several...
  5. D

Hello, I would love to apply for the whitelist, I meet all the requirements. Furthermore, I can RNG for shinyness, IVs, etc. I'm not limited to just breeding I also can do capture abuse, wondercard abuse, a bit of PokeRadar abuse and shiny legends. Although I'm saying these things doesnt...
  6. D

EV Training, Tutoring & Cloning!

Re: EV Training AND HG/SS Tutoring! Cloning is on hold. [129] (shiny)MAGIKARP Female l Impish l Swift Swim IVs: 31 HP l 31 Attack l 31 Def l ? Sp Attack l 30 Sp Def l 31 Speed Available at level 14 UT l Caught at Lake Verity(luxury ball) Non Redistributable desired spread 248 HP l 252 Def...
  7. D

Trading Whitelists (Final Proposal)

So, can we nominate now? :)
  8. D

Legendary Beast Lottery (Winners Announced!)

hahaha (sad face)
  9. D

This giveaway is rigged, rigged i tell you! haha just kidding, congrats to all the winners :)
  10. D

Re: Legendary Beast Lottery (Enter Now!) "HP Grass Raikou" FC: 0604 3034 0387
  11. D

Wanted: Things

its impossible to have a Pichu from 3rd Gen to have Surf as a move, this is because you cant migrate Pichu with a HM. I'll HMs must be deleted to send a pokemon from 3rd Gen to 4th Gen Furthermore, it is the same for 4th Gen to 5th Gen so ill those flying/surfing pikachu will be impossible to...
  12. D

I see, thanks for the clarification. Overall it sounds like a great idea and seems that it can be very helpful to show a person one's proven legitimacy. I personally think that an icon would be nice just to have a quick proff of white list, but i understand it wouldnt be necessary if one can...
  13. D

So, all the whitelist will be is a list with peoples names on it? And if a person on the whitelist makes a thread, it will say "whitlist approved" (im assuiming it will say approved by "this MOD" on the bottom like in the shops) will there be anything on a User's profile concering that...
  14. D

Regirock + Scyther(Baton pass)- CLOSED

Re: Regirock + Scyther(Baton pass) Cool i had a giveaway concerning that Teddiursa a while ago. Its shiny at Jolly/quickfeet female ivs: 31/31/19/x/26/31, i have a non shiny version but its ivs are unknown and its male if you'd like that one VM when you can trade please and thanks
  15. D

Regirock + Scyther(Baton pass)- CLOSED

Re: Regirock + Scyther(Baton pass) yeah as long as its male and has the egg move BATON PASS Tentacool - rapid spinn Eevee- Wish, Curse Omanyte - Toxic SPikes, SPikes Kabuto - Rpaid spinn ampiom- fake out, pursuit teddiursa- close combat, crunch, cross chop treecko - leech seed...
Back
Top Bottom