• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading Whitelist Approval Thread

Excluding GenericWhale who I haven't traded with before (not that I remember, sorry), I can approve the other four applicants. I have traded with them, and never had a problem. They gave me what they offered for a trade, contacted me about trades should something turn up, their Pokémon haven't caused problems, etc.

EDIT

One of the trades with Aco: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=95721
I've traded with Calvin at his Egg Move Shop (Post #83~98) http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=93373&page=6
Trade with gaarasword http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=86687
And a trade with DogBunny http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=93399
(^ I don't know how to show visitor messages...we worked out a different trade with VMs in relation to this trade. I'm sure DogBunny will be glad to verify it.)

Thanks, for the vote of confidence :)

i'd love to get on the whitelist but i'm not sure if i have enough posts in the trade centre... (do i?)

anyway i can RNG for shiny babies (always cheap & usually free!) & i'm crazy about D/P/Pl egg moves

blogs: egg moves & pending trades (these show the egg move parents i have so far ready to be bred & some of the trades i have going at the moment)

i don't think adding shop/thread links will show any more than them blogs do - i have a full pokedex in platinum so any baby with any pokemon can be done

i also have impeccable manners meh nobody's perfect...

I can vouch for Siburke, he traded me some egg move pokes in exchange for some TMs here is the CONVO, sorry i couldnt find a thread so i just linked to the VMs hope that is sufficient ^^
I would like to apply to be on the whitelist.

I can RNG for shinies (and IV breed for shinies to an extent).

I do run a shop, but not on this forum. However, I link people to it (link if it matters:http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81960) when I want something from them.

I also EV train.

I do not own an AR.

I can also vouch for Lawilett/Senna he has EV trained several pokemon for me here are VMs here and on smogon seen here
Oh, and favorable vote for DogBunny, excellent trader. I'm not sure I have traded with him in an actual thread, but there's miles of VMs between us that include discussing trades. I traded with him just a few days ago.

Thanks Troggy, im not sure if your applying yet, but if so you have my vote, and i would link to our VMs where the trade took place but i dont feel like searching through pages :p

I would like to vouch for DogBunny. I traded with him a few times in my old shop thread, but also in assorted threads he made and over VMs. He is pleasant and certainly possess the skills he claims to.

Thanks Melty, I appreciate you also have my Vote if you apply

I would like to be on the list. I can IV breed, Clone, Tutor moves, and Rare candy Pokemon. Here's my shop link on Smogon. The AR codes I use are cloning, fast egg hatch, IV/EV check,

I can vouch for Tolantor he recently gave me diveball out of the kindness of his heart :p, also he is friendly and i see him helping others on this forum

Lastly i forgot to add my Shop (on smogon) here it is

Last edited:
Based on the feedback given, I have moved the following people to the whitelist: Aco, DogBunny, Mintaka*, Senna, siburke939.

I would like to vouch for Snicker1. I have cloned and traded with him numerous times. If you look into our VMs you can see that

ok...I would like to apply to the list....I know My time here is not the one required but I mentioned that a while ago....but no one responded :/
in that post you can see that I had a previous account which I dont know how it died. :[
you can even look at the IP adress to make sure.....
as for "experience" I joined this store a while ago...
some other trades are arranged over VMs so could also check those....
*crosses fingers and waits for good "news" reply*

Last edited:
I can definitely vouch for tolanator, as you can see by the VM convo he posted, we have traded before, and I have never encountered any problems with him.

Last edited:
I can vouch for Tolantor he recently gave me diveball out of the kindness of his heart :p, also he is friendly and i see him helping others on this forum
You need to provide a link or location where it shows that you have traded with an applicant.

ok...I would like to apply to the list....I know My time here is not the one required but I mentioned that a while ago....but no one responded :/
in that post you can see that I had a previous account which I dont know how it died. :[
you can even look at the IP adress to make sure.....
as for "experience" I joined this store a while ago...
some other trades are arranged over VMs so could also check those....
*crosses fingers and waits for good "news" reply*
I'll check on this. For now, I don't add you there so there won't be any confusion about those limits; I'll inform you once I know if you can apply now or not.

Hmm... I would like to be on the whitelist. I have done a lot of trades. I used to trade a lot in my shops before they were closed. In case you were wondering, I was kct43/Turtwig Lover/Jarooda/ジャローダ 2.0/Twiggy/♪Twiggy♪/Reshriam/Resiram/Resiram Turtwi/Naetoru Reshiramu/Super Twiggy/♪Super Twiggy♪. I'm putting this here to prevent confusion.

In addition, I can clone, do IV/EV checking the easy way, and sometimes, even hack-checking for non-recent-event Pokémon. (Non-recent = Older than Feb 2010)

Note that I do use AR codes. However, one can request me to not to use them if they are only needing EV-training, provided that the EVs are all 0. Also, there's no AR used for my Platinum game - if you're worried, tell me to use that.

The two shops that I used to run are:
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=85955
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=75078

Last edited:
I want to vouch for Samwin. She's been a great trader (see here) and friend. Everything went smoothly, and I think she (and her associates) should be on this whitelist for sure.
EDIT: Here are some specific posts if the link doesn't work.

Last edited:
Applying for the Whitelist

Been here is June of 2010 and has more then 50 post in the trade forum or other forums.

Will Vouch for everything on my list except the NDS Events, currently in the process of having those Hack Check. The GBA Events have been Hack check, Shiny RNG are striaght form the source and the Egg Move+ IV are bred by myself.

AR Code Use: IV Check, Clone and Fast Hatch.

EDIT: Vote for Snicker, did several trades with him back then.

Last edited:
EDIT: Vote for Snicker, did several trades with him back then.

You need to provide proof you've traded with an applicant.

Based on the feedback given, I have moved the following people to the whitelist: Samwin!, tolanator. I also remade the whitelist into a table with additional data, please inform me if something is missing or wrong on your own line.

Last edited:
I was looking the whitelist, and I just want to say that I can chain, EV train, Tutor moves, and teach TMs. So could you please add me as that? Thanks!

And AR codes for Diamond: Max TMs, max Balls, Max Rare Candies
AR codes for HG: Cloning, Max BPs, fast egg hatch, view what the egg contains.

You need to provide proof you've traded with an applicant.

Based on the feedback given, I have moved the following people to the whitelist: Samwin!, tolanator. I also remade the whitelist into a table with additional data, please inform me if something is missing or wrong on your own line.

what sort of proof do you need?

i don't see why we've got links to smogon shops on here (just saying) anyway...

I also remade the whitelist into a table with additional data, please inform me if something is missing or wrong on your own line.

i can IV breed / IV check / EV train - but i don't do it for others (because i'm lazy...)

however - "AR used" is a definite NO

you can add "Can EV train" to my list of things i can do.

not like it matters, but i already stated i can RNG Breeding which includes IV Breeding and i also mentioned i used AR Codes including EV/IV check...

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom