• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading Whitelist Approval Thread

evkl

Person-about-Bulba
Reaction score
In order to be on the Whitelist, you must post your request in this thread.

Criteria for being on a whitelist:
*You must be a member for at least 3 full months (ie., if you register in January 2011, you cannot be on a whitelist until April 1 2011.)

*You must have at least 200 posts in total and 50 in the Trade Center forums.

*You may post a brief comment with the application to the whitelist explaining the services you offer or a link to your shop or other post outlining what you can trade is also acceptable.

Commenting on an application
Users may comment on the people who are applying to the whitelist. In order to comment, you must be registered for at least TWO months and have at least 100 posts in total, 25 of which must be in the Trade Center. In addition, you must have traded with the person you are commenting on. If you are rating an applicant, please provide a link back to the thread in which you traded with the person you are commenting on.

NOTE from Soulweaver: Do not link to search results, they work only for a very limited time. Link to single posts instead.

Whitelisting procedure
Names will be listed in this post until there are at least TWO comments on their reliability. At this point, moderators can request more comments or approve or deny someone's application to be on the whitelist.

Giveaways or other incentives may not be offered in exchange for positive comments in the whitelist approval thread. Applicants may, however, request a comment after the conclusion of a trade.

A second thread lists all whitelisted traders. A complaint against anyone on the whitelist will result in suspension from the whitelist while the complaint is investigated. If the complaint is found to have merit, that person will be removed from the whitelist.

People who are banned for trade center violations or removed from the whitelist may not apply again for six months.

<!-- POSTS READ UP TO POST #74 - UPDATE WHENEVER PROCESSING NEW POSTS -->
People currently applying to be on the whitelist

Last edited by a moderator:
first person! :) anyway, I think it would be useful to get myself registered on this. Anyway, their is a link to my shop in my sig. I can also clone and perhaps I may feel like RNGing <future service?) pokes for people for a price.

All I can say is generic whale is a good trader, he's cloned for me in the past.

And I also would like to be added. :p
I've had two shops, as you know, I can iv breed for people, rare candie their pokemon to a certain level, teach moves, and all that. :b
I'd also like to point out i can not clone, but do have an AR, my platinum can be used as box storage. i use x999 Items and Medicines (but not TMs) and fas egg hatch/ EV & IV check and also view egg contents to get a certain hatch location. this AR is used on my HeartGold and Platinum, but not my SoulSilver nor diamond and obviously not my emerald.

Last edited:
I think I would be good on this list. My shop link is in my sig, and I am almost always available for cloning.

I would like to be on the list. I can offer cloning, iv/ev checks, nonRNG iv breeding, HG/SS egg moves, and several shinies.

Hello,
I would love to apply for the whitelist, I meet all the requirements. Furthermore, I can RNG for shinyness, IVs, etc. I'm not limited to just breeding I also can do capture abuse, wondercard abuse, a bit of PokeRadar abuse and shiny legends. Although I'm saying these things doesnt necessarily mean i will provide these services ^^. I'd just like to be on the whitelist so i can have a reference to my legitamacy if i chose to trade, or ask for something in the Wanted Section

The games I own are the following;
Soul Silver: NO ACTION REPLAY/POKESAV USED
Pearl: Action Replay "Clone pokemon" Used
Diamond: Action Replay "Clone,IV/EV Check, 999x items" Used
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

As stated before i definitely meet all the requirements and I have never once got a complaint from someone whom i have traded with :) A vast majority of my post are all in the WiFi Center.

Thank you for your time

Excluding GenericWhale who I haven't traded with before (not that I remember, sorry), I can approve the other four applicants. I have traded with them, and never had a problem. They gave me what they offered for a trade, contacted me about trades should something turn up, their Pokémon haven't caused problems, etc.

EDIT

One of the trades with Aco: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=95721
I've traded with Calvin at his Egg Move Shop (Post #83~98) http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=93373&page=6
Trade with gaarasword http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=86687
And a trade with DogBunny http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=93399
(^ I don't know how to show visitor messages...we worked out a different trade with VMs in relation to this trade. I'm sure DogBunny will be glad to verify it.)

Last edited:
i'd love to get on the whitelist but i'm not sure if i have enough posts in the trade centre... (do i?)

anyway i can RNG for shiny babies (always cheap & usually free!) & i'm crazy about D/P/Pl egg moves

blogs: egg moves & pending trades (these show the egg move parents i have so far ready to be bred & some of the trades i have going at the moment)

i don't think adding shop/thread links will show any more than them blogs do - i have a full pokedex in platinum so any baby with any pokemon can be done

i also have impeccable manners meh nobody's perfect...

*EDIT*
rather than throw around excessive recommendations & giving the mods too much to read through... if you've traded with me a few times & need me to vouch for you just leave a VM on my profile (NO PM'S!) i'll look through our trade history & bang a post in here if you've been 100% reliable when trading with me

Last edited:
Please everyone read this part again:
evkl said:
If you are rating an applicant, please provide a link back to the thread in which you traded with the person you are commenting on.
This helps our work as crawling through hundreds of posts to verify you have traded with the other person takes some time.

I would like to be added to this list. I co-own poketradetilludrop and have a number of successful trades under my belt, and I think I have enough in the way of posts.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=47763

I can breed a number of egg move pokemon, capture nature specific pokemon, and can ev train. I am also in the process of learning to chain and rng for shinies

While I have traded a few hacked pokemon from the gts, or elsewhere, I always make sure I tell the person I am trading to if it is a hack, and I always trade any hacks I get in for free.

I also would like to apply for the whitelist.

I trade from two Pokémon games: Platinum and Heart Gold.

I do not RNG or use AR, as I do not know how to do it nor do I have any device needed for them.

I offer TMs and Move Tutoring here.

Unless I am trading Shinies, I try to offer my own Pokémon for my trades, even when only trading items.
I obtained my Shinies mostly from well known traders or the shops here.

I started to have Pokémon obtained by others hack-checked at The Global Terminal before I offer them, now that a hack check center has been opened.
Whenever I learned that a Pokémon that I had was a Hack, I immediately released it or had it returned to its owner. If anyone would like to trade from a clean cart, then they are free to ask, as my Platinum game hasn't received any hacks.

I have traded GSP my Pokemon before, and he has been an acceptable trader. However, in light of this recent thread, I think he needs to change his approach or he should not be accepted on the whitelist.

If a competent hack checker has used a hack checking program on the Pokemon that is being giving away and tells the person giving it away that it's hacked, I don't trust a person who would ignore that answer in favor of 'it looks legit to me'.

Of course the majority of hacks that aren't done by AR noobs who hatch things in the Mystery Zone will look 'legit' on your game when you flip through the stat pages, most of the important information about a Pokemon is invisible to you while you are playing the game.

Oh, and favorable vote for DogBunny, excellent trader. I'm not sure I have traded with him in an actual thread, but there's miles of VMs between us that include discussing trades. I traded with him just a few days ago.

In regards to both Mintaka and Siburke 939, I seriously reccomend them.

In the case of Mintaka, whenever I have been in need of a tm, she has come to my aid, a recent example would be here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=92936

I have traded with her a number of times with no problems

In the case of Siburke 939, I have traded with him a huge number of times, mostly over vms, or whenever I have put a wanted thread out:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=86829

he has always given me fantastic shinies, with extremely favourable rates

I would like to be on the list. I can IV breed, Clone, Tutor moves, and Rare candy Pokemon. Here's my shop link on Smogon. The AR codes I use are cloning, fast egg hatch, IV/EV check,

I would also like to vouch for Aco. I don't have a link back to the trade we have done, but we used to have a shop together, so we have traded a lot. And, we haven't traded thorough a tread usually, but if you look at our VM's, we have a lot of VMs discussing trades.

I would also like to vouch for Senna. If you look at our VMs here, you will see that we did two trades just tonight.

EDIT: I would also like to vouch for DogBunny, because they asked me for a dive ball, and gave me a free shiny Suduwoodu (Is that how you spell it), even though I didn't ask for one in return and I didn't participate in their giveaway. He is also a very good RNGer

Last edited:
Mintaka is a great trader. She manages to get me whatever TMs I need, that she's offering, of course. Link

I'd like to be put up for the whitelist. I don't really know if I have enough posts, but I frequently trade. I am an employee at Twiggy's shop (which should reopen any time now). I do not RNG (the program doesn't work on my computer) and do not hack (I do not own an AR or similar things). I breed egg move Pokemon frequently and am the general middle-man here, so to speak; I trade for things that I want and then (sometimes) trade them away for other things.

i can definitly approve of both tolanator and senna on the whitelist.
VMs between me and senna(Lawliett) over on smogon about a trade (mods, when looking at the conversation, focus mainly on the reason i linked you, TRADING.) you can find that here.
And just view the conversation between me and tolanator, because we traded on friday, im sure you can find some things there.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom