Recent content by Dragoon Rider

1. D

Digimon Quest

Tatsuya looked around the jungle. Something was wrong. He began to notice, that deeper, and farther into the forest, the trees were beginning to die. "Hey guys... I've gotta feeling that something is causing that," he said, while his shaky finger pointed to the dead trees. Ryu looked ahead...
  2. D

Digimon Quest

"It is a better choice," Tatsuya pointed out, following the others. I just hope we don't run into too much trouble, he thought to himself. He looked around them. I don't see anything coming towards us... For now. Ryu silently agreed, and walked slowly towards the jungle.
  3. D

Digimon: Journey *Me and Godzillawolf*

"Well, how do we get to him?" Aryon asked. There has to be a way... "If we burn the wood, it could endanger Pinamon, too," Coronamon pointed out.
  4. D

"We've got two," Raiden reported. "But, where's the third one?" He was worrying now. "Could anything else could have happened to it?" Aryon asked.
  5. D

"When was the last time you saw them?" he asked. "Or, could you even tell us where they live?" Aryon hoped that it knew, to make the process go faster. Raiden, too, joined in the search, overturning small wooden boards, with Coronamon helping.
  6. D

Digimon Quest

"That's true," Ryu agreed. "So, to the jungle?" he wondered. Honestly, he hoped that the decision would be made soon, since it was bad to be out in the open like they were. Tatsuya looked at the others. "Maybe we should head into the jungle, it'll offer some air cover," he said. "Bt, we won't...
  7. D

Raiden scanned the small village. This won't be to hard, he thought to himself. There are only four collapsed buildings. Coronamon looked up at Raiden. "Say, there's a building for each person and his or her partner," he said. No matter how obvious it was, he seemed proud to point it out...
  8. D

Raiden scanned the small village. This won't be to hard, he thought to himself. There are only four collapsed buildings. Coronamon looked up at Raiden. "Say, there's a building for each person and his or her partner," he said. No matter how obvious it was, he seemed proud to point it out...
  9. D

OOC: I don't think so. Unless we were talking about Meramon's volcanic eruptions causing the earthquakes... "Do we get a partner?" one enthusiastic Pinamon asked. His eyes were shining, as if imagining having one of his very own. Aryon, not wanting to disapoint the small Digimon, said, "Maybe...
  10. D

OOC: What do you mean? Another Pinamon looked up at Akari. "Oh, no no no! We thank your kindness, but you are our guests, we would hate to be rude to you quite tall beings," it said. "We'd be happy to help," Aryon insisted. "We've nothing else to do." He smiled. The Pinamon looked grateful...
  11. D

OOC: That's how it is for Paomon, Xiaomon, and Labramon too. Raiden tapped Coronamon. "Was Sunmon your Fresh form?" he wondered. Coronamon shook his head. "Sunmon is my In-Training form, actually. I really don't know what my Fresh form was, since I had hatched as a Sunmon. I guess I had a...
  12. D

Aryon nodded. "It may not have helped my question, but we know why we're here," he said. "Well, kind of," Dracomon pointed out. "All any of us know, is that you guys are here for a reason." Coronamon pointed ahead of them, to a halt in the forest. "We're almost there, just a bit more before...
  13. D

"Yeah, that makes sense," Raiden said. He started walking. "Come on, we're burning daylight!" he told the others, with Coronamon next to him. "Say, I have a question," Aryon started. He was thinking about this for a while, but only brought it up now. "Who made these things?" he asked, referring...
  14. D

Digimon Quest

"Biyomon could fly up, and check," Ryu suggested. He couldn't decide which way to go, either. "Any suggestions?" Dorumon looked up at the others. "Mountains: few Digimon, little food," he said. "Jungle: Many Digimon, lots of food. Dorumon thinks the group gather food in jungle, and travel over...
  15. D

"Our first priority is to help the Digimon," Raiden pointed out. "But, if we do run into whatever is causing them, we can kick its butt, right?" Coronamon asked. "Well yeah, that would count as helping the Digimon. We'd be heroes!" Dracomon explained, with stars in his eyes. He imagined being...
Back
Top Bottom