• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Digimon: Journey *Me and Godzillawolf*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: What do you mean?

Another Pinamon looked up at Akari. "Oh, no no no! We thank your kindness, but you are our guests, we would hate to be rude to you quite tall beings," it said.

"We'd be happy to help," Aryon insisted. "We've nothing else to do." He smiled.

The Pinamon looked grateful, but tried to hide this fact with words. "Oh, alright," it mumbled gratefully. He hopped over to the Digimon partners. "Why are these Digimon not with their own kind?" it wondered.

OOC: I thought we said an awakening underground Digimon caused part of the earthquake, or was at least disturbed by it.

Biyomon smiled. "Well you see, these humans are our partners," she said, there being legends of such things. "They're helping us get stronger and help protect everyone."

Eiji and Salamon began moving some debris with the help of some Pinamon.

Akari ran some data in her computer after being told how many Pinamon were in the village, then taking a count of how many were present and accounted for to see if any where missing.

OOC: I don't think so. Unless we were talking about Meramon's volcanic eruptions causing the earthquakes...

"Do we get a partner?" one enthusiastic Pinamon asked. His eyes were shining, as if imagining having one of his very own.

Aryon, not wanting to disapoint the small Digimon, said, "Maybe one day." He looked it right in the eyes. "You need to get strong first. That way, you and your partner could work together," he explained.

Dracomon wasn't sure this was true, as they weren't strong at all when the Digi-Destined first met the small beings. But, they were strong now, so it could be.

Raiden wondered how they could tell each other apart, since all the little Pinamon looked alike.

OOC: Right...maybe one of Meramon's minions shows up to pillage the villaige then?

Biyomon rubbed the little Pinamon's head. "There's always hope, anything could happen," she said, being her motherly self. She then went back to cleaning up.

"Guys," said Akari. "According to this, three Pinamon are missing," she said, refering to her caculations. "We should check all the buildings which collapsed and see if they're there."

Raiden scanned the small village. This won't be to hard, he thought to himself. There are only four collapsed buildings.

Coronamon looked up at Raiden. "Say, there's a building for each person and his or her partner," he said. No matter how obvious it was, he seemed proud to point it out.

Aryon looked over at the Pinamon. "Say, do any of you guys know the three that went missing?" he asked.

Raiden scanned the small village. This won't be to hard, he thought to himself. There are only four collapsed buildings.

Coronamon looked up at Raiden. "Say, there's a building for each person and his or her partner," he said. No matter how obvious it was, he seemed proud to point it out.

Aryon looked over at the Pinamon. "Say, do any of you guys know the three that went missing?" he asked.

"I do!" said a little one. "They're my friends!"

Akari and Biyomon went to one of the buildings and began clearing rubble as Eiji and Salamon did the same.

"When was the last time you saw them?" he asked. "Or, could you even tell us where they live?" Aryon hoped that it knew, to make the process go faster.

Raiden, too, joined in the search, overturning small wooden boards, with Coronamon helping.

The Pinamon nodded, hoping over to the house Raiden was digging into with Coronamon. Sure enough, two of them were shivering in the rubble.

"Find any of them?" called Akari, hoping the others were having better luck.

"We've got two," Raiden reported. "But, where's the third one?" He was worrying now.

"Could anything else could have happened to it?" Aryon asked.

"Hey! I found the last one!" called Salamon. "But he's pinned under some rubble and I can't reach him!"

"Well, how do we get to him?" Aryon asked. There has to be a way...

"If we burn the wood, it could endanger Pinamon, too," Coronamon pointed out.

"We could all try lifting the rubble out of the way," said Akari, heading over with Eiji. She, Salamon, Biyomon, and Eiji started moving the rubble to try and reach the little Pinamon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom