D
Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finished the last chapter of Don't Look Back. Check out my blog so I know what to do next.
    Ugh, I know that feeling- the msn thing- I've done that before, but it was too avoid my cousin and because at the time Jack was being a jerk
    I'm american- but america's tall tales are... boring XD. And, superman/batman/spiderman are boring as well- animeanimeanimeanime!!! I'mma otaku sorta XD!
    Ahaha- mine is just because kids my age are mean. Little kids look up to me, because I'm nice, I draw, I read, and I don't swear- so therefore, I'm going against what ever other teen is doing, and it fascinates them. And old people are just funny XD
    No- I tend to hang with people older then me or younger, younger as in 4 years or sometimes more younger then me, and older as in- hullo 'grandma' XD! Old people are so awesome, they have great things to say
    I wanna be homeschooled- because of the nasty people at my school, and the teachers. They think that since I'm a teacher's daughter, then I should be better then everyone else.
    Gah, I hate essays about my life- my teacher made me do one on a major change in my life, so I wrote about when I went into depression and how I've struggled through it and such- T_T, he said it wasn't a good paper because it wasn't happy... duuurrr
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom