Recent content by Du Sundavar Freohr

1. D

Are there any Pokemon that scare or used to scare you?

Yamask's entry in the Pokedex made me curl up in a ball and cry for three hours
  2. D

Do you still get judged for playing Pokemon?

Hell yeah I do, but I don't care. You can't let the things that people say affect you, especially in something as inconsequential as this. If it makes you happy to play, then by all means, play. Heck, my girlfriend and I play together. Fact is, do what makes you happy. Especially if being happy...
  3. D

You Know You're A Pokemon Fan When...

Just post how you know when you're a huge pokenerd I know it whenever we discuss the Japanese Archipelago in AP World History and I'm thinking... Orange Islands!!!
  4. D

A Frozen Christmas Present!

Feolthanos Exultant any idea when the winner will be announed?
  5. D

Help for my First Team

Since you're missing a good special attacker, I've always like reuniclus. With trick room, psychic, shadow ball and focus blast plus a life orb and the ability magic guard, it's so amazing words cannot even begin to describe it. By the way, nice avatar
  6. D

Flaweless Ditto

I can offer a mienfoo with knock off, vital throw, smelling salt and endure as well as a makuhita with either revenge, bullet punch, counter and detect or wide guard, revenge, foresight and feint.
  7. D

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

My favorite's were Minerva the shiny gardevoir, Alice the shiny milotic and Salvation the shiny weavile :D
  8. D

Cloud City Exports - You Belong Here Among the Clouds

Hey, I can trade wednesday or pretty much any day this week. I'm gonna have to bring a lot of fodder... hahaha
  9. D

FE's RNG Shop of Sorrow [Take Two!] - Up and Running!

Feolthanos Exultant are you available to trade on monday
  10. D

A Frozen Christmas Present!

dude, it's a contest
  11. D

Giving Away Christmas Presents!!!

Thanks for this. Could I have a male tyrogue please?
  12. D

Makuhita

something's being glitchy
  13. D

Makuhita

sorry for the wait, i was held up
  14. D

Makuhita

okay, mine isn't in my sig, it's actually 4212 7682 4101
  15. D

Makuhita

okay :D