• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giving Away Christmas Presents!!!

jokool

The Coolest!
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

This time of year puts me in a giving mood, so I'm giving away Christmas presents!

Here's how it works:

I do Pokemon breeding, and I also have all but a few event Pokemon, so that means I can breed...

ANY POKEMON THAT YOU NEED!!!

All you have to do is ask for a Pokemon that you need for your Black or White Pokedex, and I'll breed it for you.

(please note that Legendary Pokemon cannot breed except for Manaphy, and Manaphy breeding results in Phione eggs, but if you need a Phione, I can give you one)

To make sure that I can fill out all request, I kindly ask that you only ask for up to two Pokemon at a time.
Edit: And since I'm a rookie breeder, Please, no outlandish request! (example: I need a shiny Pikachu flawless that has a dream world ability and also knows volt tackle...... you get the picture)

Please note:
This will take time for me to do, so please be patient! Basically what this means is that if there are a lot of request, your Christmas present might be late.

Okay! That's about it! Make your requests, and I'll get back to you!

One more thing:
Please provide your friend code with your request.
This will save precious time!

My friend code is:
2709 5308 4321

Edit: Here's the list of pending giveaways:

Green Zubat: Shellder (Note: Specifically: Gender: male. Ability: Skill Link. Move: Rock Blast)
FC: 4942 5731 0381

If you need to tell me something else, just message me!

Last edited:
I could use a Lotad, seeing as though he decided not to appear in DW anymore when I decided I wanted him

Would an Aron or Bagon be possible?

Friend Code is 0261.0218.5036

Can i please get an aron and an oddish? My code is in my signature. Thanks.

Greetings. I would love to have a Ralts and a Zorua, please.
My friend code is 4040 9788 6709. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
I would like a Shiny Male Flawless Litwick w/Fighting-type Hidden Power at full strength, Heat Wave, A Timid(Preferred) or Modest Nature, Nicknamed Mr. 3. Thank You!!!

And a Female Shiny Flawless Feebas w/ Ground-type Hidden Power at full strength, Dragon Pulse, a Modest Nature, Swift Swim, nicknamed Nimue, holding a Prism Scale. I've filled my quota...

My FC and Trainer Name are 4298-2364-2129 & St.John, respectively.

Also, what is your trainer name?

Last edited:
Can you do dream world pokemon too? If you can, I would like a DW Dratini and DW Ponyta.
If you can't, I'll take a Ponyta regardless and a Ralts.

FC's in sig.

Same here. if you can do DW, i would like a MALE:
DW Spiritomb Timid

And if possable a MALE:
DW Torchic Jolly/adamant (Hidden ability: speed boost)

FC in sig.
Thanks
-Jackjt8

Okay. Let's start at the top:

@jokool may I have a Phione?

Sure! In fact (if you don't mind), I have an extra one that I don't need that I got in a trade a while back. It's at level 1.

I could use a Lotad, seeing as though he decided not to appear in DW anymore when I decided I wanted him

I've seen Lotad in the Dream World recently, but didn't catch one (because I didn't need one). If you want, the next time I see one, I can get it for you. BTW: Do you need it to be female?

Would an Aron or Bagon be possible?

Sure! I'll get to work on them right away!

Can i please get an aron and an oddish? My code is in my signature. Thanks.

You sure can! And you're welcome!

Thanks for this.
Could I have a male tyrogue please?

You're welcome! And no problem!

Greetings. I would love to have a Ralts and a Zorua, please.
My friend code is 4040 9788 6709. Thank you very much.

Greetings! I'll get to work on them! And you're welcome!

I would like a Shiny Male Flawless Litwick w/Fighting-type Hidden Power at full strength, Heat Wave, A Timid(Preferred) or Modest Nature, Nicknamed Mr. 3. Thank You!!!

And a Female Shiny Flawless Feebas w/ Ground-type Hidden Power at full strength, Dragon Pulse, a Modest Nature, Swift Swim, nicknamed Nimue, holding a Prism Scale. I've filled my quota...

My FC and Trainer Name are 4298-2364-2129 & St.John, respectively.

Also, what is your trainer name?

Um..... Maybe I should have mention that I'm a rookie breeder?

Can you do dream world pokemon too? If you can, I would like a DW Dratini and DW Ponyta.
If you can't, I'll take a Ponyta regardless and a Ralts.

FC's in sig.

Sadly... I don't have those Pokemon as females..... But I can give you a DW male Ponyta and a Ralts.

Same here. if you can do DW, i would like a MALE:
DW Spiritomb Timid

And if possable a MALE:
DW Torchic Jolly/adamant (Hidden ability: speed boost)

FC in sig.
Thanks
-Jackjt8

Hmm... Well first: I don't have a Speed Boost Torchic (it's on my Christmas list as well LOL).
And second: I didn't even know that you could find Spiritomb in the Dream World. But I looked it up, and it is in the Spooky Manor, although I've never seen one. So sorry about that.

Okay. I think that covers everyone. I'll post a new list with everyone on it in the main section.

This is really cool of you! Thanks!
I hope I'm not too late or anything.
If I may, would it be too much a trouble for a shroomish and an eevee? Genders don't matter. But if you could nickname it beforehand, that would be nice. Or I guess even just trading it while it's an egg so I could possibly nickname it myself? Whatever works for you best.
Again, thank you!

This is really cool of you! Thanks!
I hope I'm not too late or anything.
If I may, would it be too much a trouble for a shroomish and an eevee? Genders don't matter. But if you could nickname it beforehand, that would be nice. Or I guess even just trading it while it's an egg so I could possibly nickname it myself? Whatever works for you best.
Again, thank you!

You're welcome! No, you're not too late. I plan on doing this for at least a few more days. Also, I can trade while they are eggs! So if that's okay with you, I'll do that.

Hey there again. :D
If it doesn't bother you, could I get a Porygon and Seedot?

Hey!
Could I please have a Phione, preferably a Bold or neutral nature, nicknamed Lunessa?
Also, I'd like a Porygon, preferably with the same nature options, nicknamed Virus?
Thanks so much! :D

Hey!
Could I please have a Phione, preferably a Bold or neutral nature, nicknamed Lunessa?
Also, I'd like a Porygon, preferably with the same nature options, nicknamed Virus?
Thanks so much! :D

Okay. I'll see what I can do. But be patient with me. Your request is fairly specific, so I might have to put you lower down the list. But I promise that I will get to you eventually!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom