Recent content by Epic Username

1. E

Zoruas and Event Zoroark!

I found my DS and I'm free this weekend I'm really sorry about me being away and stuff but I can trade on the 4th December or the 5th of December
  2. E

Sounds good
  3. E

Sorry at 3:00 on Mondays to Fridays I tend to get home at about four or five uk time. I can do it today at 3:00 your time
  4. E

You may not of realised yet but I did say I'm not sure if it's fack because I got it from the GTS so had can I know if it's fake? IF it is fake then sure you can have another one and something else for your inconvinace. Just tell me a day and a time and I'll do it.One thing though I tend...
  5. E

Zorua Eggs + Hatched + Evolved

Re: SELLING ZORUA EGGS + HATCHED + EVOLVED What do you want for the event Zoroak?
  6. E

Offering: 6 King Mewtwo's.

WOuld you trade one for alevel one zoroua
  7. E

The normal Kyogre is level 51
  8. E

level 100.
  9. E

I'll trade my kyoger for the event zoroak. Do you want my normal kyogre that i can confirm is real because I transfered it from my brothers HG or my shiny kyoger which I'm not sure if it's real because I got it from the GTS.
  10. E

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but it's full of false happinees I wish I was in set 1 english
  11. E

Where was ^ on the night of the murder?

^was watching Kthleen posting on the internet.
  12. E

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Because he was bored Why did i replay with such a bad answer?
  13. E

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Why would I know Why did Zenax ask a question I don't know the answer to?
  14. E

Corrupt a Wish

Granted but I don't know what those are so you can have another wish I wish that Britian was called the British Empire and I owned it.And no one can steal it from me.
  15. E

^ The one above

^ thinks words don't taste so good and does not want them in his mouth.
Back
Top Bottom