• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: 6 King Mewtwo's.

TheCultOfPersonality

Best in The World
Reaction score
I have 6 King Mewtwos, these pokemon are NOT hacked whatsoever. ATTENTION: THIS THREAD IS CLOSED (FOR NOW) I WLL HAVE MORE MEWTWOS LATER ON, PLEASE CHECK BACK THEN
-King Mewtwo Details- Name is in Japaneise
Careful Nature
Level 70
Likes to fight
Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 70
Item: Kings Rock
Moves:psystrike,Shadow Ball,Aura Sphere, Electro Ball
Ribbon:Gift Ribbon

Last edited:
I have a good number of shinies legendary pokemon, or a two for one on normal shinies. ^^

WOuld you trade one for alevel one zoroua

No.

i have a few things of note. eg, movie victini, shiny jirachi wishmaker

I'll take the Jirachi.

I can offer a event snarl zoroark untouched.
or a Ev trained pokemon.

The Zoroark sounds great.

Would you take a shiny Suicune for one?

Yes I will

How about a shiny Rayquaza?

Thats fine. I like the souund of a shiny Rayquaza

ATTENTION: I will not be able to trade until Saturday/Friday night. Please schedule a time with me if you would like to trade. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturday sounds great. I'll probably be free all day that day, so if I see you online, I'll vm you.
[EDIT] I've just discovered that I'll be out of town this weekend, so it's highly unlikely I'll be able to trade. If I'm unable to trade then, I'll try to make any later time that works for you work.

Last edited:
Would you want to trade it for the event gamestop pokemon I have some raikou, entei, and suicune?

As of now, I only have 2 or 3 trade times confirmed , so yes I'll have about 3 or so to trade afterwards. Please schedule a time with me via VM/PM

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom