F
Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :O oh no!!!! not good... anyways... you can have my victini ... ok?? i will have 2 of them if i get pokemon black tomorrow....
    I guess you were probably just going with thole cloud names theme, so your brain instinctively thought of a cloud relation rather than a classical mythology relation.
    I actually assumed Icirrus was the Flying city before the game came out. It made more sense to me.

Honestly, the only Dragon type Ive ever had the inclination to train is Dragonair, coz, in my opinion, they're the most truly beautiful Pokemon. Ive never trained one, though...Ive always already had a dragon-slayer on my team when they become available.
    But you're right; Dark/Dragon is an awesome combo...its a pity they didnt quite do it justice.
    Heh...even something like Rivalry, or Intimidate would make better abilities than Hustle.

Heres to hoping...Her work had been arsing her around with her pay recently, though, so we'll see.

Oh...what does Quick Feet do again? I think Id probably be happier with a good ol' fashioned Volt Absorb...And what on Earth is Magic Bounce?
    Oooh right...Ice. Makes sense. But how often are the cities named after the Gym type? And seriously? You didnt read Icirrus and immediately think of the idiot with the wings?
    Oh, right. Yeah I get ya now. :p
    I be industrious!!

You actually like the emo dragon? I have a Hydregion, sure, but that was just to give me its Dex entry. Hustle is a crappy ability.

Well, I might be able to get the money from Jess, depending on if she gets paid today or tomorrow.

I see. Well, I gotta just keep aiming for electric ones, then. What is special about a DreamWorld Jolteon?
    Hmm You see, I thought it was named after Icirus, but if its combining those two, then it probably has 2 Rs. But that cloud class is pronounced 'sirrus', so is that how the city is meant to be pronounced?
    Pfft Im by no means industrious...or was that your point?
    Yeah, you RNG! Cheater!! O:<

Oh, well its not important in these versions, so you can sell it, but its probably gonna be unable to be sold in Version 3.

Yeah, I hope so too. The bus is a giant leap backwards, but if I cant afford to keep Sharona, what else can I do?

I think Im gonna aim for Jolteon. They're my fave Eeveelution, after all. How do you determine which one you get? Is it based on how many Type Spheres you collect after a certain number of rounds?
    2 Rs works hehe. I guess Ill go with that. Like hell Im gonna check the Town Map to find out. Thats just not how I roll, yo. :p

*gasp!* I know, how scandalous! Such an upstanding, honest citizen as myself, considering cheating? Unheard of!

Why would they make it so darn complicated? Unless the suppositions are true, and the Relic Crown is important in the 3rd Version somehow? How intriguing...

Oh, Id feel quite lost without my Sharona. I mean, theres always the bus, or walking, but Sharona is like my own personal mobile space. Its not like I have anywhere I have to be, but I still enjoy driving.

Haha If you say so...
    And thanks again! :D

Well...I tried to play it earlier but I kept getting interupted, so I kept losing. I guess Ill try again tomorrow or something.
    Thank you! :3
    And if I feel the urge to bother you, or just talk, I'll hit you up. But feel free to say hello anytime ^^
    I think everyone felt that way about Iccirus. (is it 2 Cs or 2 Rs?)
    Im half tempted to set my DS clock forward a few days, just to cheat and get the items now. <_<

Wha-wait...you need certain TM/HMs to move certain walls? No wonder I couldnt seem to progress further than floor 2...thanks for the link! Ill need it. :p

Haha wait, Im a civilian...Im not pesky!
    Well...my registration ran out on the 17th, but I get an extra 2 weeks to pay it. So, I have til the 1st. :/
    And Im almost broke.

Fairer, yes, and would make the US look less conceited. Still, they changed Wargles name to Braviary...no American ego present there!/sarcasm

Awesome! Thankyou so much! Um, I believe a male neutral natured one would be best. Ill ask her what name she wants, but she had a normal Lucario in Platinum called Anubis, so maybe that? Ill check, though.
    Again, thankyou! :D
    Oh yeah! Winter! Then we can go and get those frustrating hidden items in Twist Mountain and Icirrus City! And that tantalising Pokeball at Dragonspiral Tower!
    Send me the map? Ill need one...

Heh, yeah that. I knew it was something to do with civilians.
    My end is fairly boring...I may lose my car in a couple days, though. D:

Oh, yeah that would make sense...and explain why Aus is so far up. I mean, I would've though USA would've been on the top floor, simply because its the US.

Oh, well could you do a shiny Riolu for Jess? I kinda traded her shiny Lucario for a shiny Japanese Ditto. >_>
    Yeah its timed. Not sure how long exactly, but its full of people, most of whom just chat with ya.
    Yeah, like the ruins. I got to the 2nd floor in there...

Aw, well work harder! This still on the civil rights thing from before?

Huzzah! What floor is UK? Australia is apparently 125.
    I have 5 Americans on mine. When should we trade?

Yup, I have all the exclusives except Reshiram and Tornelos. And by extension, Landros.
    Well, I've got some tests and stuff but it's all going pretty well over here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom