Recent content by Ferny S. Ninetales

1. F

Hello!

Thanks for the welcomes! And yes, sweet tea definitely counts! I drink sweet tea much more often than coffee.
  2. F

Pokésonas!

Ninetales. A shiny Ninetales. (As made completely obvious by my username.) It's always been my favorite Pokemon, and I think my personality is similar to Ninetales'.
  3. F

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Either N, Touya, or Damion/Barry.
  4. F

What Color Is Your DS?

Original DS is Teal (it was a special edition that came with a Nintendogs game). DS Lite is the black with gold and silver decals of Dialga and Palkia, and DSi is teal-blue-ish.
  5. F

Your First Video Game System

GBA. :)
  6. F

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

Can't whistle, blow bubbles with bubble gum, and can't blow up balloons.
  7. F

UK Dialect or US Dialect?

I'm from the US but I definitely prefer UK dialect in speaking and writing. Although the first few times I heard a British accent, I had no idea what anyone was saying, though that may be because I'm from the south and therefore used to southern accents. There's a HUGE difference, there.
  8. F

Americans: Why Do you Like the British? (and vice versa)

The accents. I love the accents. <3
  9. F

God?

I'm a Christian, but I do not fit the apparently common stereotype of Christians being judgmental and hypocritical. I love and accept pretty much everyone, yet God stays as the focus of my life. I wish there were more Christians like that. :/
  10. F

Hello!

My name is Ferny S. Ninetales, which stands for Ferny the Shiny Ninetales, but you can all call me Ferny, for short. c: As for me, I'm not much more than a Christian (this does not mean I'm judgmental or hypocritical), a writer (which means I'm insanely addicted to caffeine), and an artist. Oh...
Back
Top Bottom