• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello!

Ferny S. Ninetales

The Shiny Ninetales
Reaction score
My name is Ferny S. Ninetales, which stands for Ferny the Shiny Ninetales, but you can all call me Ferny, for short. c: As for me, I'm not much more than a Christian (this does not mean I'm judgmental or hypocritical), a writer (which means I'm insanely addicted to caffeine), and an artist. Oh, and a total Pokemon nerd. I've loved Pokemon since I was about four, and it's been a huge impact on my life. I write Pokemon fanfiction and do some Pokemon art. I have a Pokesona (Pokemon fursona), who is obviously Ferny the Shiny Ninetales. I have the games Red, FireRed, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, and Black. My favorite Pokemon are any kind of canine or feline-like ones, my favorite type is fire, and my favorite pairing is Touya/Touko. I'm not sure what to call that; I've heard ChessShipping and AgencyShipping... Anyway! I have a tumblr, a deviantart, a FanFiction.Net, and a skype, and feel free to add me on any of those. Just ask. And last but not least, I hope to make some friends here!

Welcome to the forums.

Writers are addicted to caffeine? Does sweet tea count there--? That could be generally true, I suppose.

Thanks for the welcomes! And yes, sweet tea definitely counts! I drink sweet tea much more often than coffee.

Welcome to the forums, and have fun! Why not join the Mentoring Program, by the way? It's in the same subforum as the introductions. In the meantime, post around in threads and be active in general! I hope to see you again!

OMG YU GOT TUMBLR I WANNA SEE!

Ahem, welcome to the forums! Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Another person who grew up with pokemon more than moi lol

Welcome to the forum though ^_^ *cute avatar, i like ninetales, foxes own^^*

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom