Recent content by Flygon95

1. F

What is Your Game Pokemon Team

White 2 Arcanine Leavanny Walrein Braviary Haxorus Lucario All in the mid-80s
  2. F

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Favorite(s): Piplup, Cyndaquil, Treecko Least fav(s): All of the Gen 5 starters
  3. F

What do you do with your starter?

Re: What do you do wih your starter? I used to always use my starter until Gen V. I boxed Tepig in favor of Growlithe because i didn't like Emboar's defensive stats and I got tired of using Fire/Fighting starters. (I did use Snivy on my first playthrough though)
  4. F

Has anyone actually used their Masterball(s)?

I only use them on roaming pokemon, but I haven't used the 2 I have now on W2 yet.
  5. F

Your first legendary pokemon you caught

Groudon from Ruby, I believe
  6. F

Your favourite Pokemon game music?

Nearly all of R/S/E music, but especially the battles against the Weather Trio, and the battle against Ghetsis in B2W2
  7. F

Your "YES!" moments

Finding a Kingdra in rippling water after only about 15 minutes of searching near the P2 Laboratory. I started to yell, I was so happy man.
  8. F

What's the best thing you've found in a Hidden Grotto?

Have you discovered any rare Pokemon? I've seen Absol, Hariyama, etc. I DID manage to find an Bagon that was like level 56 or something near the Challenge Rock in B2, and a Leavanny in Lostlorn Forest, but other than that it's been straight Pokeballs and Potions. How about you?
  9. F

Uh...

...Hi. :sweatlol: I'm Flygon95 and I figured, since I use Bulbapedia so often, why not make a Bulbagarden account? I think this is a great place from looking through some of the threads so I think I'll have fun here. See you around!
  10. F

just one pokemon

Hmm...I think Arcanine. It's loyal and I could ride it to the store whenever I got the munchies
  11. F

Who's Your Favorite Pokemon? (Looks-Wise)

Flygon. It's my favorite Dragon-type to use, even though it doesn't learn Dragon Dance... ...Plus it's design is just AWESOME.
  12. F

Your Own Gym Leaders And Elite Four

For the gyms I'm just gonna name the types, gender and best Pokemon. Gym Leaders: 1 (Aaron) - Bug. Larvesta. (Lv. 18) 2 (Whitney) - Normal. Eevee. (Lv. 23) 3 (Gardenia) - Grass. Leavanny. (Lv. 28) 4 (Clay) - Ground. Nidoking. (Lv. 34) 5 (Brawly) - Fighting. Medicham. (Lv. 39) 6 (Wattson) -...
  13. F

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

I'm getting a Liepard vibe from you...
  14. F

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

#551 Have a food fight with the pineapple
  15. F

This or That! (Pokemon)

Eevee. Flygon or Garchomp?
Back
Top Bottom