• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

just one pokemon

Ooooh, so hard to decide between Archen and Fearow.
In the end, I choose Fearow. I'll be able to fly on it~

Hmm...I think Arcanine.

It's loyal and I could ride it to the store whenever I got the munchies

Ditto. Not only is it my favorite, it's also adorable and squishy. And it could be any other mon I wanted it to be.

Gliscor because he's a Gliscor.

On the practical side, I'd probably go with Tropius. Really cool dinosaur thing that can fly me around and comes with a built-in food supply.

Hm, I'd have to say... Quagsire. It's cute, can give me rides through water, only has one weakness, and always smiles.

Its hard to just pick one when I love so many.... its such a difficult choice, it would either be Dewott or Buizel, I love those two sea-otters (now if someone gives me an everstone it be much better), they also seem like good Pokemon to swim with, and to play with them too.

the other two I would love to have: Mienfoo or Watchog.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom