Recent content by GigaGalvantula

1. G

Stuff you want to see in Pokemon that it's currently not offering

Custom sprites for the eggs. I mean, if they can make Manaphy have its own egg sprite, why not the rest of them? I personally have been wanting this for a while, to make the games a bit more like the anime.
  2. G

Want: Legit Shiny Pokémon.

I can trade before 3PM my time tomorrow, or after 11:30PM my time. I work between then. Lol.
  3. G

No. GameStop Celebi. EDIT: Actually, they're the same exact thing. So, yes. I do.
  4. G

Tomorrow works for me. I'm home all day. Just VM me with your FC whenever you're ready to trade.
  5. G

I'd love it. As long as it's legit. What would you like for it?
  6. G

Of course. I've been training them since I got them. And Fangirl, that works for me. Just VM when you're ready.
  7. G

I'd say in about 4 and a half hours. If that's good for you.
  8. G

Alright. I'd rather a female anyway. Lol. But could you possibly nickname the female Yuki-Onna for me? (:
  9. G

You should be able to go to the name rarer and just name it Snorunt. The way it was when you caught it. And it's be fine. But what Gender is it?
  10. G

Castform, Clamperl, Snorunt (without nickname) and Abra work for me. Lol.
  11. G

I can clone you one of my GameStop Celebi. It would still be legit, just, a clone. Lol. Would that be alright?
  12. G

Nope. No nicknames. (: No Mango, I don't have any of those legends. And I already have a shiny Ditto. =\ And Gridlock, the only shiny legends I have are the Legendary Beasts. =\
  13. G

Alright. Gastly, Charmander, Muk, Eevee? (:
  14. G

OH! Well then, you're willing to give me MULTIPLE shinies for ONE Celebi?!
  15. G

Anyone who wants a GameStop Celebi, I was able to get 3 extras of them. I can clone them if you want one, but just so you know, "farewell, friend", "Guywho'sReaper" and "xJasonAlonsox" are getting the originals. If you want one after them, I'm letting you know now, they will be cloned. If you...
Back
Top Bottom