• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Want: Legit Shiny Pokémon.

Nope. No nicknames. :)

No Mango, I don't have any of those legends. And I already have a shiny Ditto. =\

And Gridlock, the only shiny legends I have are the Legendary Beasts. =\

Hi, if you still have any gamestop celebi I'd be glad to RNG you four shinys of your choice for one!

yeh, that would be fine! I couldn't get to the event here so I really really want one! current RNG shinys I have are castform, clamperl, snorunt (nicknamed Jason I can change it, it was done for a request hence the nickname but they wanted another in the end), abra and zigzagoon. if none of those interest you I can RNG any other

yeh, that would be fine! I couldn't get to the event here so I really really want one! current RNG shinys I have are castform, clamperl, snorunt (nicknamed Jason I can change it, it was done for a request hence the nickname but they wanted another in the end), abra and zigzagoon. if none of those interest you I can RNG any other

Castform, Clamperl, Snorunt (without nickname) and Abra work for me. Lol.

Castform, Clamperl, Snorunt (without nickname) and Abra work for me. Lol.

well they're fine with me :) however I can't unnickname the Snorunt (at least I dont think I can) if I go to the name rater I just get the option to change it not remove it... I could either give it another nickname for you or just RNG a new one but I'd have to do that tomorrow

well they're fine with me :) however I can't unnickname the Snorunt (at least I dont think I can) if I go to the name rater I just get the option to change it not remove it... I could either give it another nickname for you or just RNG a new one but I'd have to do that tomorrow

You should be able to go to the name rarer and just name it Snorunt. The way it was when you caught it. And it's be fine. But what Gender is it?

You should be able to go to the name rarer and just name it Snorunt. The way it was when you caught it. And it's be fine. But what Gender is it?

its male (hence Jason) but then if you evolve it it will be called snorunt... I dont mind doing you another (I can make it female then for the split evolution) I'll just have to do it tomorrow

its male (hence Jason) but then if you evolve it it will be called snorunt... I dont mind doing you another (I can make it female then for the split evolution) I'll just have to do it tomorrow

Alright. I'd rather a female anyway. Lol. But could you possibly nickname the female Yuki-Onna for me? :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the WIN2011 Celebi! Hope my shiny Gengar, shiny geodude, and shiny golem had found a great home.

It's rng'd from blazevoir. evolved it by mistake and I wasn't looking. I don't like leafeon's so I'll be happy to trade it to you. I would like a celebi. I can't trade till tomorrow though.

Last edited:
It's rng'd from blazevoir. evolved it by mistake and I wasn't looking. I don't like leafeon's so I'll be happy to trade it to you. I would like a celebi. I can't trade till tomorrow though.

Tomorrow works for me. I'm home all day. Just VM me with your FC whenever you're ready to trade.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom