Recent content by Horizon

1. H

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion The thing that's absolutely blowing my mind at the moment is that, depending on how things unfold, the Blaziken who was the little baby Torchic I got when I was 11 years old could potentially now become a MegaBlaziken. This is of course assuming backward...
  2. H

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Alright, so here's what I think. Last night, I saw this for the first time. A lot of people know that I love each and every single Pokemon, and every single generation for what they bring to the franchise we know and love. But when I saw this, it was truly the...
  3. H

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread I am sure hoping it's real... because that little yellow guy is quite possibly the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my entire life. If he is real, he will be on my team for ever and ever and ever! ^^
  4. H

Playable characters' personalities?

HAHA from day one when I first battled him in Gold, I kind of had this headcanon that Red is silent and hiding on Mt. Silver because he is traumatized from of all the glitches we put him though. That aside, I think I agree with that idea about Hilbert and Hilda. Hilbert seems quite a bit more...
  5. H

Is it possible that Pokemon X and Y will be rated something higher than E?

Re: Is possible that Pokemon X and Y will be rated something higher than E? I honestly don't see any need for an increase in needless violence, vulgarity, or sexual themes in the games, as I believe that introducing these things will reduce the ability we have to fill them in with our...
  6. H

Soundtrack and Sound Effects Speculation

So Generation VI is officially on its way! How exciting!!! Whenever a new game is released, the soundtrack is one of the things I always get the most excited about. So what do you all think it might be like? Will it remain much the same as previous generations, or will we finally see a fully...
  7. H

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

If the names "X" and "Y" are in fact based on chromosomes, my main theory is that the X legendary will be female, and the Y legendary will be male.
  8. H

Starter Discussion

Re: Starters final forms? Chespin will evolve into Sonic and Fennekin will become Tails, of course! Joking aside, I can see Chespin becoming a dark type, possibly looking quite menacing in its final form. Froakie might be something comparable to Seismitoad, or it could go in a...
  9. H

Trainer Customization

Oddly, it's the exact opposite for me. As a blonde, it's like I finally have a PC I can identify with appearance wise! Either way, I am very excited!
  10. H

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: That pokemon we ever wanted... And plus, they're way too much fun to laugh at!
  11. H

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: That pokemon we ever wanted... I can't wait to see what it turns out to be, but I can't help but think they might not want to draw attention to it, in order to dodge more criticism from religious organizations... *sigh*
  12. H

Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

Again the worst of the Genwunners, or on a more mild level, thinking that every new generation makes the last one look better. For me? Constantly refreshing pages for months waiting for every little bit of information they throw you. This is gonna be a looong wait!!!
  13. H

Trainer Customization

I can't be the only one who really likes the design of the female PC as she is, I was quite happy to see another female PC who is dressed modestly. Customization seems like a fantastic idea in theory, but would it make things too complicated when featuring the PCs in the anime ect?
  14. H

Starter Discussion

Re: Which new Generation Six starter is your favourite? I am IN LOVE with Fennekin!!!! My favourite Pokemon are almost always based off of canines, and I favour the fire starter, so I am one happy girl! I'm cautious with my excitement though... I am just praying to god that they don't screw it...
  15. H

Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming announcem

Re: Jan. 8 announcement time announced: "Pokémon Direct" to reveal the upcoming annou Even if it's not right now, I really have my hopes up for a new Eeveelution. I can't even imagine what the types might be!
Back
Top Bottom