Recent content by Idon

1. I

Pokemon: Soul Seekers

Human Name: Teagan Davis Age: 19 Gender: Female Sexuality: Bi. Hometown: Saffron Junction Description: Teagan is tall and thin. She is very pale because she barely goes outside of the scriptorium. Her red, spiky hair is pulled back into a ponytail, but two strands always fall in her dark grey...
  2. I

Sorry, it's just a lot of these posts have been deleted (or they're just mysteriously missing) on this thread, so I didn't see you say that you don't reserve.
  3. I

Entering the Pokemon World! (PLEASE SIGN UP)

Name: Syris Davis Gender: Female Age: 15 Personality: She is over-confident and preppy. In battles, she distracts her opponents by talking to them non-stop. Syris cares for her Pokemon, but doesn't treat them as equals, more like helpers. Appearance: She wears an open blue hoodie on top of a...
  4. I

Please reserve me a spot while I type my info up.
  5. I

Entering the Pokemon World! (PLEASE SIGN UP)

Reserve me a spot for one of the Gym Leaders please. :)
  6. I

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

The remakes will probably have Wally as their Red. Yet not as cool or tough.
  7. I

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion So uh, is there electricity coming out/around Tsutarja in the PB picture that has the mole? Is it Tsutarja that's producing the lightning? (Most likely not because he's not evolved) Or Moguryuu? Or just the opponent attacking it?
  8. I

PokeWarriors: The Battle Begins

Name: Runninglight Gender: Female Clan: ThunderClan Form: Luxray Appearance(optional)- She is very muscular, and is very fast. Yet her claws are duller and smaller than a normal Luxray. Age: 58 Moons Position: Deputy Name: Feathertail Gender: Male Clan: GrassClan Form: Grovyle...
  9. I

Pokemon Activity Challenge! (CAMP) Sign ups end soon, this is your last chance!

Name: Syris Parker Age: Fifteen Gender: Female Hometown: Fortree City Appearance: Like all people from Fortree, Syris is physically fit (because of running around those rope bridges), but short, only standing at 4 foot nine. She has thin, chin-length black hair that is usually covered by a...
  10. I

Well, I actually loved the whole geography of Hoenn, but I would like more routes and such.
  11. I

Ugh, I know. I loved Steven in Ruby, and then I was immensely disappointed when I saw Wallace with an enlarged cape as the Champion. If there was either a remake or a sequel, I would rather have a sequel, mostly because I would love to see how things changed. And maybe they would add more...
  12. I

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

#175: Togepi. And now everyone should be jealous.
  13. I

Pokemon Technology

Maybe they use coal to power their vehicles? I know we haven't seen that many popular cars that regular people use, but we've seen all types of aircrafts and tanks, such as that woman J uses.
  14. I

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? Oh yesh. That would be one hawt Pokemon.
  15. I

YOU are a Gym Leader (or Elite Four)

Re: If you were a gym leader... What's the name of your town? What type of gym would you be? (aka Fire, water, ground) What pokémon will you have to battle? What would you name your badge? Town: FallingBrook City Type: Diverse Pokemon: Spinda (Highest) Ninetales Vileplume Pelipepper Badge...
Back
Top Bottom