Recent content by Joe

1. J

New Super Smash Brothers Brawl Site...

Yeah, but due to the cutscene where Mario gets blown away, there were still questions left unanswered, such as Petey being a Kirby-boss and stuff like that.
  2. J

Woo Sonic. Whatever. Something a lot better happened today. Mario fighting Petey Piranha. No fixed story mode where you always start as Kirby. Yey.
  3. J

Heroes Season 2 Discussion Thread

Same Power =/= Related. If it did, then Claire and West would be obscurely-related, Nathan being her father and all. Something I've never got about the Molly thing is HOW she knows the guy who can see her is all evil and worse than Sylar. They better explain it in 4 Months Ago, or another...
  4. J

New scan & titles (minor updates)

Piplup for Aipom trade. :P
  5. J

Well it's made by HAL, so it's always going to be biased towards Kirby. :P But maybe you can start with anybody. There's nothing to say Petey Piranha is the guaranteed first boss, maybe it's only him for Kirby or sumpfink. By easier having a boss-per-character than every single cutscene for...
  6. J

The comment originated from people wanting their fave characters to stay. It's never officially been said outright. And I think we can all agree Pichu almost certainly won't be in Brawl. Probably why they don't show the electric version of Stadium 2. One thing I hate though is an extension of...
  7. J

Well, we can thank God Heroes is nothing like Lost, otherwise we'd probably never find out anything. Also. Bringing Takei back for one ep was kinda stupid. Hopefully there'll be some flashbacks/time travelling going on and we see him again.
  8. J

No, but I did find it annoying that the Irish guys were looking for iPods. >>; Anything else would've been fine, but iPods just made the scene seem weird for me. xd Also, Peter had the Haitian necklace on, so I'm guessing Haitian mind-wiped him, and then whoever he's working for shipped him...
  9. J

One of the Lost "numbers"! XD
  10. J

If you don't realise, then you're dumb. XD Fans are fans, they're never gonna back down. It's like Sony fans saying the PS3 isn't that expensive, or Microsoft fans saying that Halo didn't make the XBox a success, and that it was all the other stuff. No matter what people say, it always comes...
  11. J

You do realise you answered your own question when you said the F-word, right?
  12. J

Ridley is SUCH a bu-fu! Like, Mr. Bu-fu! Also, I agree with The Lucario Trainer. 99.9999999% of surveys show that paedophiles aren't buying Nintendo Wii's because of the strange online format stopping them from doing what they're doing. It's so sad. In other words, Friend Codes are...
  13. J

Heroes Novel Announced

That's why it'll be a comedy book. About how Hiro accidentally breaks things in a slapstick manner. Then Groucho Marx comes in and we discover he has the power to make people laugh. In other words, I think this will probably suck. :P
  14. J

October 4th episode titles revealed

Nah, it should be Dawn cuddling Regigigas in her arms while Shaymin destroys the world.
  15. J

Yeah, seems more fitting to Snake than Pika. Then again, Snake isn't featured in any other updates on the site. So I doubt they'd make an exception just for that. Probably won't appear on there until his own profile. Also, today's update is a Golden Hammer. Cool. xd
Back
Top Bottom