Recent content by KaiserLugia

1. K

Pokémon World Maps

These maps aren't supposed to be to-scaled representations of the regions, as if it were, they would be much smaller. It's a little-known fact that the first four (main) regions are just Japan.
  2. K

Pokémon World Maps

This is the that map clear, albeit it's a bit different.
  3. K

Pokémon World Maps

I made a new map, based off of the screenshots from the anime. It's a pretty big .svg file, and I'm far from finished. Here's what I've got for the world: And here a close-up of Kanto and Johto. You would see there's random stuff above the actual regions, since there's nothing else to put...
  4. K

Most hideous Pokemon?

It's a general rule that the more evolved a Pokemon is, the more hideous they become
  5. K

Best Legendary of all time?

I would also say Ho-oh is a turkey and therefore, you eat it for Thanksgiving. Lugia FTW!
  6. K

Anime Vs Game

I only agree to the games to an extent. They are rewarding to play, and the anime can get stale. But I completely ignore the in-game Pokedex as it is usually has come creepy stuff in their and often pure BS.
  7. K

Review S16 EP38: Mystery on a Deserted Island!

Anyone notice the reference to the old games when Meowth was talking about the treasure? "Gold, Silver, Rubies, Sapphires, Emeralds, Diamonds, and Pearls!"
  8. K

Review S16 EP36: Capacia Island UFO!

How does tying up Beheeyam with a rope and asking it to take them to their leader work? Does tying limbs make a Pokemon not able to use any attacks? And right after that, Meowth says the Beheeyem don't understand what they're says, but how did the first one understand? "I'm afraid idiots...
  9. K

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

Getting lost in Jubilife City as I didn't know where the third ticket was. Getting lost in the Distortion World.
  10. K

X and Y So Far, Best and Worst

I find it odd that only Pikachu says its name in the demo. That would be very weird if they kept Pikachu like that; it would probably annoy a lot of people. The only other thing I know why they had it in the demo is that they are doing voices for every Pokemon, but they aren't complete with...
  11. K

Will Ash win the league in Kalos????

Not in a million years. But then again, Ash would still be 10. He might make it to the top 8, and I hope they don't rush it like they did in Unova. And expect Ash to win 90% of all the mini-tournaments he encounters over the course of his journey.
  12. K

Bulbagardeners' Nationalities

From Hong Kong living in the U.S.
  13. K

Would a Generation of Universally-named Pokémon be great?

It's pretty hard to have a name that's universal. One part of creating Legendary Pokemon is so its name is the same across all languages, which makes choosing a name very difficult. Imagine doing that with ALL Pokemon in a generation, it would be near impossible.
  14. K

Should Ash leave Pikachu with Oak???

It wouldn't make any sense; it would ruin the whole show. Ash and Pikachu have been together for the entire show and it would break everything. Pikachu is perfect for Ash, and there's no reason to separate them.
  15. K

Review S16 EP28: Cilan and the Case of the Purrloin Witness!

I first though Purrloin didn't like the gem since the gem looked like its eye. Look at the gem again and tell me that doesn't look like Purrloin's eyes. It seems the Pokemon World loves cloning! I wonder how the genetics would work... I loved it when Cilan's VA's voice cracked when he was...
Back
Top Bottom