Recent content by Kayde

1. K

My RATATTA is the TOP PERCENTAGE OF RATATTA!

Get the fuck out of here ----- But seriously welcome. I love your trollin' skills.
  2. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Love the smug little motherfucker IvySnake. Will probably use him in my first playthrough, barring any ugly evolutions. I'm going to pretend that the fire pig doesn't exist. Wotter is adorable, though something about him doesn't really say "Pokemon" to me. He...
  3. K

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

This should be answered. I have the exact same problem. Help anyone?
  4. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion So yeah, it's terrible and no one should look at it. Done in like....4 minutes on an Oekaki with my MOUSE. I'll use my tablet tomorrow and make a better one, I SWEARS IT.
  5. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion What about Squirtle? Does he still count?
  6. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion *Emo corner*
  7. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Well by tomorrow I'll probably have coloured it and everything and put it on my DevART. I'll post it here too.
  8. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion BETTER THAN MINE
  9. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Lol thanks, that makes me feel not ashamed of it. And yeah, I wasn't going for 100% accuracy by lining it up to the silhouette, since it was just a fake/guess
  10. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE. I apologize for the truly shitty quality...it's a webcam photo of a page of scrap notebook paper. NOW YOU CAN ALL JUDGE ME
  11. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion I also feel betrayed. Judging by what was said last night, would I be correct in assuming that we will see leaks by around 2 - 3am if it DOES happen this time?
  12. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Negatory, Kiwilander.
  13. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion I would like to know where you heard that from. It sounds intriguing.
  14. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion I'm staying up no matter what. I'm still adamant about the order being Grass - Fire - Water.......but the middle & right silhouettes are just really worrying me. The middle one could be a pig and the right one could be the second coming of Piplup. Neither...
  15. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Okay, I see your point bro. No disrespect intended, I was just making my observations. I don't necessarily think that it's because expectations are high (though that's definitely part of it), I think it might also be the fact that the shadows are so obsure...
Back
Top Bottom