• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Gen V Starter Discussion

I can say YES all I want, but then I would be asked to post them.

Which I don't feel like doing. Mostly because mine also are not great. Besides, I'll likely upload my own fakes to my DevART account once the real ones are leaked.

The only thing I'm saying here is that out of all the fakes I've seen, I don't find any of them to be good.

I was just wondering. In my opinion, the reason these things arent matching up to the usual expectations is because expectations are too high.

Also, when you you get an outline of these Pokemon, there can only be so much creativity because of the fact that the outline BORDERS further imaginitive creation.

I was just wondering. In my opinion, the reason these things arent matching up to the usual expectations is because expectations are too high.

Also, when you you get an outline of these Pokemon, there can only be so much creativity because of the fact that the outline BORDERS further imaginitive creation.

Okay, I see your point bro. No disrespect intended, I was just making my observations.

I don't necessarily think that it's because expectations are high (though that's definitely part of it), I think it might also be the fact that the shadows are so obsure attempts end up looking.....fairly lukewarm.

Okay, I see your point bro. No disrespect intended, I was just making my observations.

I don't necessarily think that it's because expectations are high (though that's definitely part of it), I think it might also be the fact that the shadows are so obsure attempts end up looking.....fairly lukewarm.

Well, don't worry we'll probably get the scans sometime tomorrow. I want to stay up til 6 AM like last time, but I have finals. :yawn:

Well, don't worry we'll probably get the scans sometime tomorrow. I want to stay up til 6 AM like last time, but I have finals. :yawn:

I'm staying up no matter what.

I'm still adamant about the order being Grass - Fire - Water.......but the middle & right silhouettes are just really worrying me. The middle one could be a pig and the right one could be the second coming of Piplup. Neither of which I look forward to.

Yeah. But you SHOULD post your drawings! Im interested to see them. Who knows, they might inspire someone to make one using ur concept! But who knows if its great already...?

But yeah, I wasnt happy with Chikorita or Mudkip. We cant escape the fact that there's gonna be Pokemon that are gonna be cheap. Whether GameFreak draws them or we do.

However, I heard that GameFreak have actually made some Pokemon in the past that came from concept drawings from fans who wrote them. I think we should start a movement and have more ppl send sketches so that these sprites are "nice lookin". lol.

However, I heard that GameFreak have actually made some Pokemon in the past that came from concept drawings from fans who wrote them. I think we should start a movement and have more ppl send sketches so that these sprites are "nice lookin". lol.

I would like to know where you heard that from. It sounds intriguing.

I would like to know where you heard that from. It sounds intriguing.

I believe I read that on Bulbapedia/Bulbanews. Either the history of Pokemon...or something. I forgot. Well, callin it a night.

Good luck waiting for the leak guys! I know I'll be seeing a leak tomorrow morning....(when i use the restroom).

And everyone was saying they would come out today! ALL LIES!

And everyone was saying they would come out today! ALL LIES!

I also feel betrayed.

Judging by what was said last night, would I be correct in assuming that we will see leaks by around 2 - 3am if it DOES happen this time?

Well, it is a Wednesday tomorrow, the same day that Zoroark was revealed. But, once again, we're getting onto the "ZOMG, WHAIR R TEH SCANZ ;_;_;_;_;" topic...

I'd rofl HARD if Cabbage Duck was one of them. Imagine...um...GiantCabbageDuck as the final stage?

I also feel betrayed.

Judging by what was said last night, would I be correct in assuming that we will see leaks by around 2 - 3am if it DOES happen this time?

Which wont happen, its better just to wait for Pokemon Sunday

The same is today, nothing new. I'm starting to think they're not giving us the leak. Shame, 3 days and still nothing.

Yeah. But you SHOULD post your drawings!

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE.

grassbird.jpg

I apologize for the truly shitty quality...it's a webcam photo of a page of scrap notebook paper.

NOW YOU CAN ALL JUDGE ME

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE.

I apologize for the truly shitty quality...it's a webcam photo of a page of scrap notebook paper.

NOW YOU CAN ALL JUDGE ME

It's a lot cuter than that other (green) similar bird interpretation. This is a lot more suitable than that bird thing which looked like it was a middle evolution or even fully evolved.

Edit: Although looking at it, there are differences between the Silhouette and your drawing that might not make it look exactly like that. Still cute though.

everytime i see the Grass Starter as a Bird like Kaydes Drawing it makes me believe that it will be a Grass Bird =(

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the starters traditionally been revealed in the Grass - Fire - Water Pokedex Order? Or am I crazy?

ALSO YOU GUYS. MY FRIEND. SHE MADE CABBAGE DUCK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUgBdnIa9H8

Hurr.

Holy Jesus Christ. The humanity :drool:

Tell your friend that she made a fantastic job at it. truly amazing.

:bounce::bounce:

It's a lot cuter than that other (green) similar bird interpretation. This is a lot more suitable than that bird thing which looked like it was a middle evolution or even fully evolved.

Edit: Although looking at it, there are differences between the Silhouette and your drawing that might not make it look exactly like that. Still cute though.

Lol thanks, that makes me feel not ashamed of it.

And yeah, I wasn't going for 100% accuracy by lining it up to the silhouette, since it was just a fake/guess

Does anyone remember how I said a week ago that we'd be able to easy tell what the types are when we get the silhouettes? I was wrong. I showed the starters to five different people and they picked different combos of which starter was which type.

I think we can rule out lefty being fire.
I think we can rule out righty being grass.

But that still leaves us with indecision, since water could be all three, though I seriously doubt it on piggy.

Back
Top Bottom