Recent content by kazzie16

1. K

Trade Coordination Thread

UPDATED!! trade list, including Arceus, Shiny mew, Shiny jirachi, and cresselia up on offer! Check out my list - can also help with all starter pokemon. Can help with data swapping with ALL legendaries except these (which I'm also looking for): Deoxys, Darkrai, 3 regis
  2. K

I'm looking for a few things, and also have some good pokemon up on offer. Check out my updated trade list! Looking for a lucky egg and leftovers if anyone has those. Also looking for a deoxys, but yeah check out my trade list!
  3. K

Betagold I've sent a PM so we'll talk there =)
  4. K

You can't use your wii's signal, as it's accessing a different wireless source itself. My dad's single wireless router is used for our computer's internet, my wii, his xbox, and my ds. If the router doesnt work, nothing works. I'd suggest giving your neighbour a call =P You should post your...
  5. K

Yeah i know it hasn't.. but I don't care if it is hacked.
  6. K

Does anyone have an Azure Flute? btw Venom you must have everything under the sun! =P
  7. K

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Hey thanks for that information, that helped my understanding a lot! I only started chaining a few days ago, my best is 25 spoink. Lol I used your formula to try and find what the chances of a shiny were on that amount and it was 1/3200. Better start practicing haha.
  8. K

No but I have a Wishmaker Jirachi. I also have a 10th anniversary Ho-oh that I want to trade off.
  9. K

just 2 at the moment
  10. K

shiny scyther would be awesome i hope you get it!
  11. K

I need some moonstones if anyone has any? I'll trade itmes or pokemon for them. PM me thanks
  12. K

Lol well don't worry my best is 25 Spoink, 19 geodudes and 17 buizel. *cough* well I only started using the pokeradar a few days ago so I'm excused XD
  13. K

I have a shiny milotic =D it looks so cool
  14. K

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Thats cool. I've only ever seen a couple of shinies like lumineon and golbats on the GTS. And theyre asking for ridiculous things in return. lol. Meanwhile I'm starting to practice chaining, my highest so far has been 25 spoink. Need lots of practice!
  15. K

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Lugia - Mystical Salamence - Draken Infernape - Azu Ho-oh - Rainbow Honchkrow - Ominous Charizard - Zippo Flygon - Draco Dialga - Zirconia Dragonair - Amethyst Golem - RokyBalboa They're the main ones I use in my party
Back
Top Bottom