• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a shiny wurmple and I was going to throw my master ball at it.. but later in the game I got lucky and Groudon turned out to be shiny... those are the only shinies I have ever seen...

Shinies U say? I've only caught a shiny Krabby, bellsprout, gyrados, and butterfree in Generation II games

Theres only one shiny pokemon I want(dont have)and that's shiny Ralts.Ive tried pokeradaring it, gtsing it, but I have been unnsuccesful.If anyone has one and wants to give it to me, I will give them an EV'd pokemon.....

I'm actually doing a little shiny celebration, having finally gotten the hang of chaining =). I'm averaging 5 shinies a day now, usually from 2 different species. Not the best, compared to some, but I could never get a chain over 20 before. I just had my first encounter with general anestesia, and while I was playing still looped up on it and it finally cilcked ^.^

The only shinies I've ever acquired are from my Diamond game. I caught a shiny Shinx when I firsted started. Then, a few weeks later, I caught a shiny Ponyta. I was flabbergasted both times, especially when I saw Ponyta. Two random shinies in a relatively short time span, and I wasn't even looking for any.

I can't post any pictures up to prove it to you, but you could battle me if you want (that would be fun for me, lol). I may even consider trading them if anyone's interested. However, since they are extremely rare, I won't give them away for anything. That's if anyone wants them, of course...

I got a Shiny Bellsprout from Japan in a trade, but I actually just discovered I had a shiny Pokemon for months all along and didn't even realize it! I have a Shiny male Burmy, soon to be a pretty blue Shiny Mothim. I was breeding a bunch of excess Burmies to get all 3 forms of Wormmadam and kept the excess. While playing on Pokemon Ranch today, I noticed I had a Burmy different from the others ever so slightly. : 3 I can't chain Pokemon for the life of me, but I'm thrilled to finally have my own Shiny!

I got a Shiny Bellsprout from Japan in a trade, but I actually just discovered I had a shiny Pokemon for months all along and didn't even realize it! I have a Shiny male Burmy, soon to be a pretty blue Shiny Mothim. I was breeding a bunch of excess Burmies to get all 3 forms of Wormmadam and kept the excess. While playing on Pokemon Ranch today, I noticed I had a Burmy different from the others ever so slightly. : 3 I can't chain Pokemon for the life of me, but I'm thrilled to finally have my own Shiny!

Man you are so lucky. A blue Mothin and a brown Lumineon are the shinies I would love to have.

Also, as said on my location, I finally chained a shiny Spoink, which I am happy about,.

The funniest thing just happened. Someone took my offer to give me a Delibird at the GTS and they gave me a level 100 shiny pink/purple Delibird!

So what attacks do you think I should teach it?

Thats cool. I've only ever seen a couple of shinies like lumineon and golbats on the GTS. And theyre asking for ridiculous things in return. lol.
Meanwhile I'm starting to practice chaining, my highest so far has been 25 spoink. Need lots of practice!

hey guys wats up??

On my sapphire i found a shiny tentacool in the water below Mt Pyre...

I was really surprised and lucky for me had about 5 great balls..

I eventually caught it was soo happy!!!

It is now a tentacruel... does anyone think i should migrated it to diamond?

Signed Blaze

Get it onto an Emerald version and clone it first, if you can! If you can't, then go ahead.

No Shiny. Ever. Not even seen one. My brother finds a Shiny pidgey, weedle, then paras on Fire Red on his first time evr playing Pokemon. It makes me mad.

I only have 3 shinys.
Mightyena and Mnaectric from Emerald and Goldeen from Lg.

I got a shiny Natu from an Egg...except I didn't realise it was shiny until it evolved into Xatu.

all I have is a shiny Carvanha. How do you catch a shiny legendary?

How do you catch a shiny legendary?

Save before you battle it, and if it's not shiny, turn of your game and turn it back on. Keep doing this until it's shiny.

It takes a while, though. It took me two days of reseting to get my shiny Heatran, and that's relatively short compared to how long it normally takes.

I have two, forest green Hyppowdon/Female and a lime green Beedrill from a yellow Weedle.

I've been soft-reseting for a while now on Firered, trying to get a shiny Charmander, but with no success. I'm working on it, though. Any tips? Ones that don't involve hacking or Action Replay?

I got a shiny Articuno off GTS, a shiny Lugia and shiny Ho-Oh from trade, shiny Golem from trade, and a shiny Makuhita from trade. They're all pretty legit to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom