Recent content by Kimsky

1. K

Offerin' starters and eevees + some random stuff

I've just bred some new mudkips. What's your offer?
  2. K

Sounds very good!
  3. K

bumb Check the first post and my latest post, I currently have volt tacle pichus to offer. Shinies, legendaries, Generation I and II pokémon, Murkrow and Glameow are something I want.
  4. K

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Now people, where is good place to train pokémon between 40-100. I'm trying to get at least one pokémon to level 100 so I'd have something to boast at to my friend : P Currently highest is lvl 85 Azelf, it got to that level when I've been EV-training my other pokémon : D
  5. K

Showsni, sounds good. I'm ready to trade whenever you are. Your FC? //If you have an thunderstone that would be awesome too if you could it in with nincada : )
  6. K

Pokemondynasty: Sounds good, if you have, can you throw a thunderstone with it?
  7. K

Okay, trades are up and running again, sorry about delay. I was on home where I don't have Wi-Fi, now when I'm on holiday 'till january I can trade as much you like. I'll try to answer to everyone in next couple of days, you can still make offers so I know how many pokémon I should breed. Lets...
  8. K

Offering Charmander lvl 1 Chicorita lvl 1 Treecko lvl 1 Mudkip lvl 1 Mudkip lvl 12 (japanese) Not givin' this up easily ;) Totodile lvl 1 Bulbasaur lvl 1 Cyndaquil lvl 1 Turtwig lvl 1 I can breed every starter from all games Randoms 4x Elekid lvl 1 LOTS of lvl 21-22 Pichus...
  9. K

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Do'oh! Now it happened and I posted an topic to wrong place :( Hmm.. hello people, how are you doin'? I'm visiting my mother who has working Wi-Fi and finally I can trade pokémon.. BUUUUUT... I'm leaving tomorrow, which sucks. Hmm... But I get my Wii from repairin' tomorrow too, so not...
  10. K

Debonair and Rather Wonderful Shop: DRWS

I have ♂ Gligar.. don't really know how to do EV's or stuff, but it's lvl 25 with Lonely nature Stats: HP: 69/69 ATT: 52 DEF: 57 SP.ATT: 25 SP.DEF: 42 SPD: 52 Ability is: Sand Veil Moves: Faint Attack Fury Cutter Knock Off Quick Attack --- I'd pretty much need something that could help me...
  11. K

Re: The Bulbagarden Off-Topic Conversational Thread I have to ask: How easy is Shaymin to catch? Do I need Master ball (which I spent to Giratina) or can I catch it to like ultra balls (with couple of time balls there and there)?
  12. K

Re: The Bulbagarden Off-Topic Conversational Thread Holy Shit! Just got Oak's letter from Mystery Gift :o
  13. K

The 'Adopt -A- User' Thread

Well I think I'd look for someone to adopt me :P Age: 19 Bio: I live in Finland, near the capital Helsinki. I like computers, video games and food as well as I travel around the world alot. Prefs: Pretty much anyone can adopt me (Girls ;)*grin* j/k)
  14. K

WANT: ALL starters for breeding.

PM'd you
  15. K

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Just turned 19 : ) (07.09.1990) :)
Back
Top Bottom