• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offerin' starters and eevees + some random stuff

Kimsky

Gust of wind
Reaction score
Offering
  • Charmander lvl 1
  • Chicorita lvl 1
  • Treecko lvl 1
  • Mudkip lvl 1
  • Mudkip lvl 12 (japanese) Not givin' this up easily ;)
  • Totodile lvl 1
  • Bulbasaur lvl 1
  • Cyndaquil lvl 1
  • Turtwig lvl 1
  • I can breed every starter from all games
Randoms
  • 4x Elekid lvl 1
  • LOTS of lvl 21-22 Pichus
  • LOTS of lvl 1 Riolus
  • LOTS of lvl 1 Eevees
  • Lots of Lvl 1 Scythers
  • Lots of lvl 1 Horseas
Breedable
  • All starters
  • Shieldon
  • Nidoran ♂
  • Tauros
  • Gibles
  • Kabutos
  • Omanytes
  • Relicanths
  • Lileeps
  • Rotoms
  • Mime Jr.
  • Heracross
  • Bonsly
  • Cranidos (I also have one japanese Cranidos)
Babies
  • Chingling
  • Togepi
  • Cleffa
  • Magbys
  • Riolus
  • Elekids
  • Pichus
  • I allso have 5 random eggs that I don't know what they include
What do I want?
I killed my moltres when hunting him down, so Moltres would be cool, any other legendaries ofc. (Even though I don't think I have no chance with my poor selection of offered pokémon)
  • Milotic
  • Espeon (Only Eeveelution that I don't have and have got no time to train one so this is the easier way)
  • Butterfree
  • Nincada / Shedinja / Ninjask
  • Evolution items (Metal Coats, Dusk/Dawn-stones...) But NO Fire/Thunder/Leaf/Water-stones, I have good selection of those allready ^^"
  • I don't get anything REALLY specific what I would want, just make an offer and I'll say if I'd like it ^v^

I'm leaving tomorrow so I get no chance to trade 'till christmas, so please act fast :)

I'll trade you one of my random eggs for one of your random eggs. I also have lv. 51 primeape and fearow and a lv. 55 camerupt i'd trade for any level bulbasaur, charmander, and squirtle.

If you can get me a female Chikorita, I'll trade it for a Milotic. It will be lvl 2 though.

I am very interested in these:

Chicorita lvl 1

Totodile lvl 1

Cyndaquil lvl 1

Elekid lvl 1

lvl 1 Horseas

Kabutos

Togepi

Magbys

I can offer you an Espeon, Butterfree, Ninkada, Shedninja, Ninjask, and 2x dawn Stones and 2x Dusk Stones. and maybe something else if you like.

I have a Moltres to trade if I could get a Cyndaquil, Totodile, or a Treecko? Let me know, Thanks.

Espeon, Butterfree, Ninkada, Shedninja, Ninjask
those are what i can trade
i want the turtwig

Can give you an espeon for treecko and nincada for mudkip? I have a metal coat up for grabs too

Okay, trades are up and running again, sorry about delay. I was on home where I don't have Wi-Fi, now when I'm on holiday 'till january I can trade as much you like.
I'll try to answer to everyone in next couple of days, you can still make offers so I know how many pokémon I should breed.

Lets see about pending trades:

MacFreak:
Random egg <-> random egg trade will do. And I would love those fearow, camerupt and primeape.

Ceriflor:
I think I can get you ♀ chikorita, milotic would be awesome!

Hytarin
I can get you Giblebaby, Milotic is probs better than Feebas (I allready have japanese Feebas so I don't need one for now :))

Natcho: Those sound very good, just say the amount you want and I'll breed some more. (I'd love one more thunderstone, I spent all of mine when evolving my volt tackle pikachus to volt tackle raichus :DD)

92CamaroRS
Sounds very good! Just say which one you want.

Mikeyman
Sure! I'd probs want Ninkada most from those.

Lemotango
Sounds awesome! We have a deal.

Thunder410
Nah, I don't like to call this a shop, I just have lots of random stuff to offer and nothing too cool that shopkeepers have :(

Espeon:
I can get all chicoritas I want, but thank you for offer : )

---

I'd try to contact as many of you with PM as soon as possible!

ANNOUNCEMENT!
now offering VOLT TACKLE PICHUS make an offer and I'll see what I can do :)

I'll trade the Japanese Mudkip for Moltres(haves 3:). If you don't want to then I'll trade you a Bagon, Kanghaskan, or Teddirusa.

Pokemondynasty: Sounds good, if you have, can you throw a thunderstone with it?

Showsni, sounds good.
I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

Your FC?

//If you have an thunderstone that would be awesome too if you could it in with nincada : )

Last edited:
For some reason I have a lot fewer Thunderstones than Leaf, Fire and Water...

bumb

Check the first post and my latest post, I currently have volt tacle pichus to offer. Shinies, legendaries, Generation I and II pokémon, Murkrow and Glameow are something I want.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom