Recent content by Kiseki-chi

1. K

The Isshu Region in the games

The map has it split in two.
  2. K

Why you are interested in Japan

They have a fertility festival with penis and vagina stuff everywhere. Mostly penis. EDIT: You know, I'm being serious here. Go look it up. It's probably the only reason I'd like to visit Japan other than to buy expensive weird stuff.
  3. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion "Chillarmy"? Really.
  4. K

Translations for video clips and pictures

Google Translate is liek the best thing in the world. Srsly. It provides solid entertainment.
  5. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion Besides, hats are tasty.
  6. K

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokémon do you predict? ^ We already have the bat.
  7. K

New Characters

I saw that coming but hey, that might mean Cheren does become Champion right before Bel beats him... :D
  8. K

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h I was so tired and out of ideas one night that I named male Wobboffet "Fuck Me" and the female "Fuck You."
  9. K

Things that should go away/be changed

I don't even use my real name for the games, but I took forever to name Silver Genital because LadyGaga wouldn't fit.
  10. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion Eevee, Banette, Smoochum, Gible, Heracross, Chatot, Plusle, Minun, Ditto, Rotom, no idea but I assume it's a typo and Pachirisu, Cherrim, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, and Celebi. EDIT: Aww yeah this is what happens when you never played DPPt.
  11. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion This list? Not included.
  12. K

Which aesthetic do you prefer?

As much as I like nature (therefor getting White for White Forest), I think Black City looks better. Unless White Forest will get foliage shadow. I'mma sucker for foliage shadow.
  13. K

New Characters

Mijumaru was added by the fanartist thougn.
  14. K

New Characters

Well this is a parody of a Death Note scene so I guess you want Obata Takeshi? :'D
  15. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion Urgh doesn't help that I can't seem to find my sfx list. orz
Back
Top Bottom