• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which aesthetic do you prefer?

Aesthetic Preference?

• Total voters

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Do you prefer the modern, technological look of Pokémon Black or the more natural, less-modern look of Pokémon White?

I prefer the natural look. I mean, Black City is cool, but that blue city... it just hurts to look at.

I prefer the more natural and traditional look of white. Personally it reminds me more of the previous games.

I prefer the natural appearance of white more. I will buy both games but I'm pretty sure White will be the one I don't erase every so often.

As much as I like nature (therefor getting White for White Forest), I think Black City looks better.

Unless White Forest will get foliage shadow. I'mma sucker for foliage shadow.

So far, I like Black's modern and urban look. I guess I'm more of a city person.

I think black's modern appearance because it's so unique. I guess White's is as well, but I think black's is just a bit more.

The city in pokemon black looks better. The white one looks like a generic town (like where I live right now.)

I'll take Tron City for 200.
I need more material before making a proper judgment, but Black is winning so far. I like the sleek and modern aesthetic best.

I always get the second version, so White for me. I'm tempted to buy both versions this time though.

Well the appearance isn't really a big decision-maker for me. I'm undecided for now.

Personally, I liked Black's aesthetic side better with Black City. But now I saw the one with the traditional city in White, I instantly fell in love with it, and then White Forest grew on me. Black City seems too... Boxy. Annnnd I like White's version exclusive better so far.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom