Recent content by Lethal Carnivine

1. L

New opening song for BW2, "Be An Arrow" sung by Rica Matsumoto

The 'Greatest Everyday' for Sinnoh was a lot better than this. I actually felt excitement for what was happening next, and there was a definite climax to everything everyone was going through. Here, I didn't feel anything. Honestly, this song sounds like a 1990s anime, which isn't bad but not...
  2. L

What will Team Rocket's role be in Season 2?

What's with the Seger hate? I personally like him, he seems to add some sort of new flavor to the TRio. I am curious if he has any Pokemon himself. I pretty much agree with everything Dogasu has said. Especially in terms of the motto music, animation, and Pokemon usage. As for escape...
  3. L

Music Background music of the show

I don't think they're trying to actively disrespect the Japanese composers, I just think they're changing the music just because. I notice that for last season, the gap between original and dub was fairly short. Maybe they kept a good portion of the music for that because they didn't...
  4. L

Music Background music of the show

At this point, it is what it is. I can say a couple of years ago, I did care about it, but now that I barely watch the show, I can't really complain either way about it. A lot of the BW tracks don't really impress me like Diamond and Pearl or the Advanced era did. I just don't really feel...
  5. L

Do you like the Rocket trio's role in BW?

Re: Do you like the Rocket trio's role in Best Wishes!? Isn't that what Team Rocket's whole philosophy on Pokemon training is? One thing I sorta don't like about TR this series is that I'm not quite as excited to see where they'll end up next. In the past regions, even rewatching...
  6. L

Review S14 EP26: Scare at the Litwick Mansion!

I'm surprised that nobody found it slightly creepy that Dr. Zager wanted to research the Litwick essentially killing people.
  7. L

Pokemon: Facebook Newsfeed/Twitter Update Edition

Giovanni: Hey guys! I think it's time for a clothing change!! Jessie, James, Meowth, and 300 others like this Giovanni: Hey, you three, see me in my office ;) Jessie: :O You mean... Giovaani: Yes..hehe Meowth: FINALLY, I have the boss's love James: Don't you wonder why he all...
  8. L

The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread

The dub music blends in a lot better in BW than it ever did in Diamond and Pearl.
  9. L

Is the Pokémon Anime a children's show, or is there more to it than that?

I'd have to agree with Gliscor'd. You can definitely notice a change in the style, writing, etc, by the time we got to the second season of Johto. It seemed less 'magical' and more 'tedious' in that each episode had a relatively similar formula. I think that's what drew older audiences away...
  10. L

Is the Pokémon Anime a children's show, or is there more to it than that?

I feel as though Kanto through middle Johto was meant for everyone to enjoy, older audiences included. I was just watching some early Kanto episodes and I notice how much more entertaining they were in comparison to some of the newer episodes. Maybe it was the fact it was written almost 15...
  11. L

The Pros and Cons of TPCi & Duart

Honestly, I had the most problems with TPCI during Diamond and Pearl. Their music was awfully lackluster and boring, and Team Rocket's dialogue really made me want to kill myself sometimes. Other than that, I really have no problem with them as a whole. As for BW, I honestly cannot tell which...
  12. L

Favorite Motto?

So, what is your favorite Team Rocket motto and theme? For me, it would have to be the Best Wishes motto. I love how the include the whole Black and White portion, not to mention the music is pretty snazzy yet slightly evil. Of course, Jessie and James put on their full drama for these...
  13. L

BW023/BW024 Dub

I have a feeling that maybe a simulatenous (or close to) release will happen with those episodes. It seems to be gearing up that way right now. Or who knows, maybe it'll air in the U.S. first. Though it's peculiar that another country is airing these episodes before the Japanese.
  14. L

BW023/BW024 Dub

I have a feeling that maybe a simulatenous (or close to) release will happen with those episodes. It seems to be gearing up that way right now. Or who knows, maybe it'll air in the U.S. first. Though it's peculiar that another country is airing these episodes before the Japanese.
  15. L

Review BW034: Dangoro! Let's Fire the Luster Cannon!!

re: BW 034 (037) "Dangoro! Let's Fire the Luster Cannon!!" Review Thread What was the motto music that played during TRio's motto? Was it the one that played during the first 6 episodes?
Back
Top Bottom