Recent content by LieutenantJoker

1. L

Pokemon Bank

For the record, the trollishness I'm commenting on is the based on the needless hostility. Sorry, I didn't realize there was an FAQ out there that addressed the issue I might have read it, had I known. I thought I could enter a relatively informal conversation about an upcoming feature of a...
  2. L

Pokemon Bank

1) I wasn't saying that I was going to pay for it out of any perceived notion of martyrdom. I wasn't making the point like I was heroically offering to pay for the service because... of what exactly I'm not sure what you're getting at. I think the service is worth it, so I'm getting it. 2)...
  3. L

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I have been dumping lots of dratinis and charmanders from my breeding experiments on there. Most of them have 3-4 perfect IVs. Soon I'll have tons of Froakies. Sigh. Back to the bicycle.
  4. L

Pokemon Bank

What you call 'entitlement' I call the slow creep of microtransactions. I'm going to pay for the service for the additional breeding space, but it is troubling when a company says, "Hey remember this thing that used to be free? (i.e. transferring pokemon from generation to generation) Yeah...
  5. L

Pokemon Bank

I just find it funny that this similar point keeps coming up over and over. I assume that since this is a community that is fairly broad in ages, that there are probably some folks here who got a system and a game for a birthday or Christmas. Some of the players may not have personally paid for...
  6. L

Pokemon Bank

To be fair, WoW isn't just a digital storage shed. When you are paying a monthly fee for WoW it is for the hosting of a much more system intensive GAME. That being said, I'm hopping on the Pokémon Bank train just as SOON as I am able. What's funny is it seems like all of the forums I am a...
  7. L

If you could add 30 Base Stat points to any Pokémon, which one would you pick?

This. or splitting 15 to both defense and special defense to trubbish to make it a little more usable when playing my friends (when combined with eviolite)
  8. L

The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread

Are you saying Aqua Jet as an alternative for Waterfall or for Dig/Power-up Punch? EDIT: I looked at some stuff on Smogon, I am guessing you're thinking a moveset as follows: Waterfall Aqua Jet Play Rough Superpower They suggested Return or Double-edge, but this was also their Gen V entry. I...
  9. L

The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread

I personally hate how much of the meta game is based on legendaries / pseudo legendaries, so here's something a little different: Azumarill Adamant Nature (+Atk - Sp Atk) 252 Atk / 252 Sp. Def / 4 Spd Ability: Huge Power Item: Assault Vest Play Rough Waterfall Power-Up Punch Dig I still...
  10. L

Should Earthquake affect Pokemon that float?

However, there are a lot of top tier pokemon that have abilities that make up for their lack of floating, and pokemon that could be well served by having an ability other than levitate: And then there's Rotom. Let's take a look at Gengar. Ghost/Poison with levitate give him an immunity that...
  11. L

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Wow. Okay. I didn't know you could do things multiple times like that. Also, sorry for posting in the wrong place. Thanks : D
  12. L

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Luminose City Style Hey, so I'm trying to get my hatchery up and running and the hatching power would be great to have in lieu of my super Join Avenue. I'm almost at max style, but I can't figure out what I haven't done. The rest of the internet doesn't seem to be of much help yet, the only...
  13. L

How do you organize your storage boxes?

My first set of boxes are type based, and boxes appear generally in order of when I get a pokemon of that type. If a box fills up, I create a second box for that type and generally sort by single type dual type. Where Water 1 has all pure water types (and starters), Water 2 has my dual types...
  14. L

Lumiose City - Creepy Social Commentary

Re: Lumiose City - Creepy social-commentary On the topic of static NPCs I'm just going to leave this here: RPG World
  15. L

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

I love my adorable dork team the way some people love their children.
Back
Top Bottom