L
Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1. meh review of a Bentley, James goes to a volcano for no reason, new Reasonably Priced car segment wasnt bad, and a very very awesome review of the Reliant Robin.
    2. good cheap car challenge of 4-door sport sedans, good reviews of the 911 Sport Classic and Boxster Spyder.
    3. decent reviews of some expensive 4-door cars, a crappy Camaro vs. Mercedes film, and a very meh expensive 4-door car wedding video.
    4. excellent convertible comparison of the Audi R8 V10 and Porsche 911 Turbo. excellent segmnt where the boys make their own motorhome. great episode.
    5. Richard races some guys with a Dakar truck for no reason, James awesomly drives the Bugatti SS to 259mph followed by a Stig lap, and Jeremy makes a spectacularly great tribute to F1 driver Ayrton Senna. i didnt know who the guy was and even i found the tribute to be amazing.
    6. great review of the Ferrari 458 Italia, great segment where the boys buy old British sports cars. great episode.
    so instead of making you all look extremely intelligent and on the cusp of tomorrow, they made you all look like bloodthirsty animals?
    that would be 4 years now that he has led the most laps at the Canadian race and not won it. (last year he screwed up on the last lap on the last turn) but on the upside the race was pretty amazing overall and it ended with a fantastic photo finish.

and why can the cops kill you?
    i forgot to mention, this weekend was a NASCAR race at a road course in Montreal. Marcos got the pole and led the most laps, but broke a sway bar with about 25 to go. game over.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom