Recent content by m190049

1. M

New minigame on Pokemon.com

...How does one know for sure if it saved or not?
  2. M

New Pokémon Discussion

^...No. He was referring to this screenshot we got. This one. About the thing on the right. Here is the part of the video in higher detail, however.
  3. M

New Pokémon Discussion

I actually remembered that, and researched that a while ago. Higher Quality video revealed that was just a rather distorted Yanappu. Edit: Ninja'd.
  4. M

Underwater Ruins deciphered

I always took particular notice in the fact that Kyurem almost looks rather distorted. Look at it. It's wings look jagged and are irregularly proportioned. And also look at it's body. It seems to have thin, frail body parts in some areas, thicker, layered segments in others. And it's posture...
  5. M

Share your Battle Frontier Moments here!

*I sent out Seadrea. They send out Shedinja.* ...I have no moves that work on Shedinja. FUUUUUUUUUU- I sigh and... I just prepare to be killed. "Seadra uses Focus Energy!" And, what is he going to do...? "Shedinja uses Sandstorm!" Wait what. "The Sandstorm rages! Shedinja is buffeted by...
  6. M

New Pokémon Discussion

I really like both Doredia (Grass Lady) and Nattorei (Spiky... Vine... thingy.). Though, I guess I gotta place Nattorei on top, as Steel is my favorite type.
  7. M

New Pokémon Discussion

I kind of like all the legendaries in this generation largely for one sole reason. They aren't gigantic deities that formed the fabric of the universe. Like generation 1 & 2, they're just "random powerful Pokemon" again. THERE'S MY 2 CENTS. *Flies away*
  8. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion Hey, look question evasion!
  9. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion Eww, it's ugly. Came from Japanese Blog. Also, Emonga Sprite. Same source.
  10. M

On the Origin of Species: Jynx: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokémon

Just came to mentioned that that Psyduck bit in the beginning made me laugh for about 5 minutes strait. Oh, and that PokemonTruth blog posted in the thread was also hilarious. You can tell by the way it was written that it was meant to be a joke. Too bad they didn't write more. I would have...
  11. M

The Isshu Region in the games

I dunno... I think I see the TINY closing of a circle above the character's head on the map on the top left. Almost. Also, one thing I noticed is that the high-link area in the center of the map doesn't seem to be connected by lines to the rest of the diamond. Also, that the dot on the left...
  12. M

New breeding additions?

...I thought we were able to do that. Have one parent hold the Everstone, and have the other hold the desired Choice Item...? Or am I interpreting this wrong?
  13. M

^Whether it's a town or not, there's a clear concrete (or something) path going through and into the left section the desert, so there must be some sort of people there. IIRC we've seen a video/picture with NPCs standing around, right?
  14. M

Things that should go away/be changed

You mean, like, the Frozen Rock, the Mossy Rock, and the Coronet Rock items from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? I can see it physically happening, as there is a precursor, but I would find it in bad taste, personally...
  15. M

Sure there's no need to stay close to Isshu, but likewise just because there's a plane doesn't mean we instantly need to be flying to another region either. An in-land location is a very reasonable explanation why one might need a plane rather than a boat. If we were traveling to another region...
Back
Top Bottom