Recent content by M4rtyn

1. M4rtyn

What is the weirdest thing to happen to you today?

Watch a man throw his phone off the pier... :/
  2. M4rtyn

Pokemon Height?

I think it might be a fact that they are very like animals and have a great variation in size.
  3. M4rtyn

UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at GAME

Re: UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at Why is there non in WALES :( I live in North Wales atm for Uni. It's not even in Birmingham (my home town) and that's the second city :/
  4. M4rtyn

Gamestation UK Pre-Order Bonus: Starter Styluses

Re: Gamestation UK Pre-Order Bonus: Starter Styluses (or is it Styli) I've just noticed it say "get 3 Free" so it looks like you get all three!!
  5. M4rtyn

Gamestation UK Pre-Order Bonus: Starter Styluses

Re: Gamestation UK Pre-Order Bonus: Starter Styluses (or is it Styli) WANT! Definitely want the Oshawott one! Do you get all 3 free or just one? I've just realised that we don't have a Gamestation in the City I live in :/ Edit: yes we do, my mistake...
  6. M4rtyn

Third Version?

Firstly; thank you Prison Mike and Tsutarja for being so kind :) Ironically, the interview has put the idea of a third version into a bit of a grey area. (Apologise for that horrific joke...) However on the off chance it is released, being as there is no rational evidence for and against...
  7. M4rtyn

What Pokemon would you want from a Dream World poll?

The ditto is quite cool, however I thought it would get Illusion. That would be soooo cool!! I'd probably go for Solosis (or evos) with Regeneration. I'm currently in love with that line, and it's a pretty nifty ability!
  8. M4rtyn

Re/Introduction

Thank you all!!
  9. M4rtyn

Third Version?

Very true. I'd quite like Nintendo to go in a completely different direction. But so many people will more than likely definitely get the game, so they could probably afford to be lazy. What twists do you reckon they could spring on us?
  10. M4rtyn

Re/Introduction

Thank you!!
  11. M4rtyn

Re/Introduction

12. M4rtyn

Third Version?

They also had Yellow version The fact Kyurem doesn't currently have much of a story, in a similar way to Giratina and Rayquaza, does suggest a strong possibility of another Version. I don't really like the idea of Pokemon Grey (Gray) as it is has a laziness about it, but they might throw a...
  13. M4rtyn

Re/Introduction

Thank you! I hope to stay as well! Definitely got more time now!
  14. M4rtyn

Re/Introduction

Thank you :)
  15. M4rtyn

Re/Introduction

Hello. I've been a member for 2 years apparently, however I do not remember joining in 2009. However, I've decided to come back. Well I decided to join, but being as I already had an account, it's more of a come-back. So a little bit about myself; Name : Martyn Age : 18 Status : In...
Back
Top Bottom