Recent content by mc2094

1. M

My sandstorm/trick room team

Trick room in general is a bit gimmicky imo in singles and adding in ss is a bit over the top if you plan to make a winning team. I think you should just stick to having say 2 TR users and letting the rest of your team sweep as opposed to wall(wastes TR turns.) In general, you shouldn't focus...
  2. M

How do you build your competitive teams?

I go copy from Smogon, jk. Seriously though I usually play more bulky styles as they are far more consistent than offensive. I usually only go with offensive teams when playing in tourneys. Anyways, I usually take a look at the most commonly used core and make one of my own which beats that...
  3. M

Strategies

The recently updated sets on Smogon include a section on using each set and which poke work well with it. You won't be able to use any single strat. with only one poke.
  4. M

Wi-fi issues

Hm, I think I get what you're saying. I'm pretty sure I know how to change the security settings so I'll give it a shot. thanks
  5. M

The OU discussion Thread

Well, see ipl can pull stuff like that off :/. Anyways, I didn't mean to say it isn't usable, just need to have your team made so it can accomidate for the lack of what you choose to remove. Forrey is only meant for stall/heavy stall teams which aren't too common as far as wifi goes for a...
  6. M

Dedo's planned mixed tier team(s)

I'm just going to say this team won't have an easy time facing a competitive team. I understand you want to use what you like but just know what you're getting into before you start spending time breeding and whatnot. gl
  7. M

New and Creative moveset thread

Ariados works! It can also set up toxic spikes which is pretty deadly in ubers. You can also use something with priority such as ray or go with a scarf lead like mewtwo,darkrai, or shaymin. Plenty of options out there.
  8. M

Types VS Stats

You need both. It's that simple. The situation you gave is well, situational. I can have a fully EV trained Infernape who will get OHKOed by a non evd water type attack from something like starmie due to frailness. But at the same time, you can try all you want, but your super effective ice...
  9. M

Wi-fi issues

So I have a wifi set up and it works fine for my laptop, ps3, etc. but when I try to connect it with my ds it says that the ds doesn't support the hardware or something along those lines. Currently, I have to "borrow" my neighbor's wifi but is there anyway to adjust the setting in order to make...
  10. M

Hello!

Welcome, nice avatar.
  11. M

Unusual-Leveled Happiness Evolutions?

I remember back when I knew nothing about ar I was watching my friend spamming his golbat with rare candies. It evolved on lv99 -_-
  12. M

Wait! what? Moments

Leveling up my Nuzleaf to lv.86 and being pissed that it hadn't evolved. Gave up afterwards and went and tryed to evolve my gloom into vileplume with leaf stone and noticed it worked on nuzleaf.FML
  13. M

The OU discussion Thread

I considered it but Forrey just can't fit it in his move set. Payback is probably the only move you can replace but I'd rather keep it to hit scarf Rotom-a and what not as opposed to being able to heal up. When you think about it, most counters to forrey either use him as set up bait or OHKO him...
  14. M

Tournament Archives

Re: April Marill (ROUND 1) [THE TEAM TOURNAMENT] Me and Jeks got our battle finished up. Good match but I came through.
  15. M

The OU discussion Thread

I don't see how Dnite will rise if Mence is gone. I mean, he can't really take his spot. Also, I'm pretty sure that once Latias is gone, semi-stall will pretty much die out, aside from the more stall based versions which include Blissey. AgiliGross is actualy awsome at stopping bulky...
Back
Top Bottom