Recent content by Metabee

1. M

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

Hey, sorry about my lack of reply. I don't need the Chimchar anymore, but I'd still like the Murkrow. Let me know if and when you're free to trade.
  2. M

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

Any chance I could get the Murkrow and the Chimchar? My FC and everything is in my signature. Thanks for the giveaway!
  3. M

Y mega stones

That's fine, just send me a message when you get back if you're still interested. :)
  4. M

Y mega stones

I'll breed you a perfect IV Bulbasaur, if you like. Any preference for nature or egg moves or anything?
  5. M

Y mega stones

What would you want for a Heracronite?
  6. M

Autumn OU Tournament (Finals)

Re: Autumn OU Tournament (Group Stage) Nope, Leftovers. And it wasn't even a Timid nature, it was Modest. I really wasn't expecting to outspeed.
  7. M

Re: Autumn OU Tournament (Group Stage) Metabee vs. Apawn Apawn won. Pre-battle jitters got the best of me though I probably just suck
  8. M

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Truant's pretty much the second worst ability in the game. There isn't really any benefits to keeping it. There are a few gimmicks to getting around Truant. While you'd have more success in Doubles with this, the only way I know of to get rid of Truant in Singles is to stick a Cofagrigus on...
  9. M

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

I guess I'm just a little disappointed that it has so few moves that fit with it, that's all. Still, it'll definitely be a best user of the ability since it only has Tyrantrum to compete with, I think, even without the super effective type coverage. this is all coming from a complete newbie to...
  10. M

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Mega Camerupt looks really cool with the whole volcano-lava-flowing thing going on. Depending on how much the stats increase by it could be a really cool Trick Room Mega, maybe even a mixed attacker like Mega Abomasnow, but better. I saw people saying earlier that Sheer Force isn't a very good...
  11. M

GEN VI: LF: Steadfast Defog Scyther

I'm only assuming it's possible to get one of these. I'm after a Scyther with the Hidden Ability Steadfast and the egg move Defog. According to Serebii, it's an egg move, but the description of how to get one is just sort of not there, and I probably wouldn't have the resources to get one...
  12. M

Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (On Hiatus)

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) Hey, me again. I'm looking for the following; Pokemon: Scraggy Ability: Shed Skin Nature: Careful Gender: Male IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Egg Moves: Drain Punch Tutor Moves: Knock Off Pokemon: Eevee Ability: Anticipation Nature...
  13. M

re: Autumn OU Tournament (Group Stage) *sigh* ... I'm pretty terrible at battling, but I guess if I don't try and practice I'll never get any better. I'll give it a go.
  14. M

Erza's Bazaar! 5IVs, 6IVs, legends, events, shinies and items. Updated 05/10

Re: Pinkie's Bazaar! 5IVs, 6IVs and shinies. Updated 20/08 Okay, awesome! Could you nickname the Gastly 'Sadako' please?
  15. M

Erza's Bazaar! 5IVs, 6IVs, legends, events, shinies and items. Updated 05/10

Re: Pinkie's Bazaar! 5IVs, 6IVs and shinies. Updated 20/08 Hey! Could I possibly have the female Gastly? As far as competitive IV Pokemon go, all I really have that you don't already have is a perfect IV Darumaka, but you're free to check out my thread to see if there's anything else you'd like...
Back
Top Bottom