Recent content by MirageOfYou

1. M

May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Meloett

Re: May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Mel Now you people feast your eyes on this that has been circulating around tumblr
  2. M

MM'ing for Shinies: How long has it taken you?

I've been trying for a long time for a shiny Trapinch but no luck ): I think I've filled up like 4 boxes since I release them if I feel that they're taking too much space or just plain depressing to look at In the end I got lazy and just cheated myself a shiny eevee and umbreon.....I didn't...
  3. M

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Sorry if this has been said before or sounds utterly ridiculous o.o;; but in my the opinion the solution to all the "protagonist" crisis is that it should be N (although that might be a sexist to females but who doesn't like N?.....or maybe...
  4. M

Pokémon Center to open in Sendai: "A place for children in the region to come togethe

Re: Pokémon Center to open in Sendai: "A place for children in the region to come tog Actually there is one in the US XD its in Rockefeller Center in New York...I went there once or twice :P
  5. M

The Dream World- Official Discussion

lol I had a problem with that one too :I i found one by chance today :D so proud :'D
  6. M

how weird o.o usually if it can be tucked in it should be able to dream too...I suppose you could try waiting longer or just use another pokemon :/ I never had a problem like that before so I can't really say :I
  7. M

Success today :D 3/6 ev berries found in one go :) (btw the 1st row of random berries are the ones I traded lol I didn't want to be mean and give them crap) I believe the person's name is minato2727 I'll put them up once I finish growing plus I unlocked windswept sky today :D so if anyone...
  8. M

oh it seems I forgot the real reason I was hanging out in this thread until now OTL anyway does anyone know what the "hold" button does? like when you click the become dream pals button or whatnot a window comes up with two buttons/options, "request friend" (or something like that) then "hold"...
  9. M

oh I suppose you didn't make a wish XD and welcome :)
  10. M

actually some pokemon just don't want to be tucked in lol it even says that in the manual if anyone bothered to read it :) in times like that just try a different pokemon actually if you go to the global link site and sign in there's a nice little button that will appear near what pokemon you...
  11. M

Hey has anyone been having trouble logging in to dream world o.o when I go to the pokemon global link site it automatically brings me to the global link registration page when it was working fine some minutes ago....is this happening to anyone else?...
  12. M

Let's be Dream World Friends

alright :I thanks for answering!
  13. M

Let's be Dream World Friends

hey does anyone know if there is a limit to how many dream friends (not friend code friends)because I've made 10 dream friends and when I try to accept/request for more dream friends it says that I should organize my friend list :/ also: Dreamworld name: FatedMirage Friend Code: 0303 9077...
Back
Top Bottom