Recent content by Mleen

1. M

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) Really, they brought Dawn back? o-o *hasn't watched the show in ages* For some reason I still doubt that they'll let Gary disappear completely. I think he'll show up in an episode or too, but nothing much. But yeah, the ship really is dying... xc...
  2. M

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) Well, I'm still out there. I don't come here as often as I used to because it's usually pretty dead here. It makes me really happy to see that there are still people who are actively supporting this pairing. n_n Even though I have a little...
  3. M

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) ^ Really, it died? But I thought that loads of people always posted there (I used to visit that thread quite often). How did that happen? o.o I guess this thread is dying because there haven't been any Gary episodes lately? (At least, that's what...
  4. M

WIFI GEN V: LF 6 vs 6, lv. 100 Battles

Awesome! Thanks for doing the calculations already. I can usually battle until 9PM (3PM for you?) so I don't think it'd be too hard to arrange a time. Hydreigon isn't an Uber, but it is OU. ^_^' Maybe we could do a mixed battle. I'll send you a message about it.
  5. M

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) I'd really love to see this thread getting active again. I used to get all my writing inspiration from you guys <3 But yeah, a drawing contest sounds great! I'm in. Also, welcome to the new faces here. Might be a little late now, but late is...
  6. M

WIFI GEN V: LF 6 vs 6, lv. 100 Battles

Hi there! I'm looking for people who want a 5th generation Wi-Fi battle with me! I'm not that much of a pro battler, but battles are the best practice, right? ^_^ Here are some details: Number and level: 6 vs 6, Lv. 100 Tier: UU, RU/NU, LC (Smogon tiers) Mixed stuff is also okay. I won't...
  7. M

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) Oh, there's the thread! I couldn't find it for a while since Bulbagarden upgraded their forums... It's been so dead here. I was really hoping that some of the other fans would come back but I guess that's not the case. ): Well it's good to see...
  8. M

6 vs 6, level 100~

Hey there, I finally got a couple of level 100 Pokémon on my Pokémon White game, and I'd like to try them out in a 6 vs 6 battle. Does anyone want to battle? I usually do singles and rotation battles. ^_^ Rules: - No hacks (and with no hacks I mean; no ridiculous stats, abilities, moves...
  9. M

Shiny Pokémon via Masuda method

Wow, some of you are really lucky! This is the first time I'm using this method. I'm trying to get a shiny Sigilyph. I've hatched over 800 eggs now, but nothing yet. I hope I'll get my shiny soon. ^_^
  10. M

Offering (for trade) Shiny Pokemon!!

If you still need them, I can give you Manaphy, Dialga and Uxie. (Which shinies do you have left?)
  11. M

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) *raises hand* Meee! ^_^ By the way, xThirdSignerAki, I haven't seen you here before (or I must've been blind xD) I hope you'll be around for a while. We really need more people here again. I'm writing a new chapter of one of my fanfics, but It's...
  12. M

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) It kinda happens now the thread is dead. I used to be a very active Palletshipper (don't worry, it's still my OTP) because I always had something to talk about in this thread. I really wonder why everyone suddenly left... *misses them* ;_...
  13. M

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) Once again the thread is dead... Kakuna Matata, I don't think I've read that one yet. I think I'll check it out. I just hate it when people don't finish their stories... Okay, that's just hypocrite >< I love the fan-art. Pixiv always has nice...
  14. M

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) Hmm... I would've joined if this place wasn't dead ^^' Sorry Pika, I guess we need more people here. Also, a lot of good Ash/Gary stories are updated on FF.net. Check them out of you want :]
  15. M

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) Hey there, Paty! ^_^ It's been a while indeed... And I LOVE that little fan-art >///< *instant save* With what program did you make that? o: Me lieks the style.
Back
Top Bottom