Recent content by Moppi

1. M

Troubles with the National Pokedex in LeafGreen

Finally got it. @Sceptile726 You can fight the E4 many times you want, if you didn't finish Bill's stint in One > Three Island (therefore, fighting them without no Stat improvement). :( (Which i didn't) That's why i ain't getting the National Dex. Thanks for the help everyone. :P Maybe sites...
  2. M

I think i haven't fought the second upgraded Elite 4 (for i have beaten them the second time but still has the same stats as when you first fight them). How about finishing the Machine thing in Islands one, two and three? Would that result to me unlocking the National dex?
  3. M

Wait a minute.... you mean, i have to complete the Team Rocket sidequest first to get the National Pokedex?.
  4. M

I dunno if this has been tackled around here and stuff, but after quite a long time i decided to finish my LeafGreen game. (most of the time, i just played it to level up my Pokemon to levels that they could just easily stomp the Elite 4 clean : P) So anyway, after beating them the first time...
  5. M

Blabber Phrases

"Fou Yuck.." XD
  6. M

New Coro Coro Scans

Bippa + Tatetopusu (lol Triceratops) + Korobooshi = INSTANT LOVE. And is it me or is Korinku some sort of homage to Kimba the White Lion?. :D
  7. M

Game Save Deletion... is this true?

(Note: If already asked, do proceed on deleting the thread. thanks) I heard somewhere that when you play the GBA Pokemon games on the DS there's a chance that your save will get erased. How true is this? Please do explain, because i want to buy a DS Lite.
  8. M

Sevii Islands

What i meant was, how to go back to the MAIN map. :-/
  9. M

Sevii Islands

Note: If already discussed, please do tell. I'm pretty uncomfortable asking questions about FR/LG seeing that it's been a year and so since it's release. Anyway, is it possible to go away from Sevii Islands (starting to One Island) once you arrive there?. :uhoh:
  10. M

Breeding Paranoia

Thank you very much FabuVinny. I think someone can close this thread down.
  11. M

Breeding Paranoia

Ah i see. So that means, that if i breed a pokemon with no starting form (ex. Lickitung) i just get the same pokemon but is level 5?.
  12. M

Breeding Paranoia

Note: If a thread like this has been done and discussed, please do redirect me to it. :D Thanks. I finally was able to buy a genuine Pokemon game (got myself LeafGreen). Anyway, i have searched for a more in depth article for Breeding but haven't had the luck of finding one. I'm...
  13. M

Emerald game corruption...

Same dilemna with me.. (mine's regarding FireRed).. i think both of us were able to get the Taiwan version... i have the same problems (specially the 10 paged leaflet...) :disgust:
  14. M

What Generation do you want in D/P?

Note: If already discussed, please delete moderator. :-D I noticed that since the 1st generation has been revamped in FireRed and LeafGreen. And the 3rd generation has been completely made in the current vibrant look that it has in the first place... what generation in terms of appearance...
  15. M

[NEED RUSH HELP] Pokémon Game Dilemna

Now i've visited the store where i bought the game..... the salelady tells me that their GBA games are from Taiwan.. :| I dunno if that's original or not... but really, i would like to have an original... i think i'm just going to sell this to someone and buy a legit game.... Thanks for...
Back
Top Bottom