Recent content by Mr. Mewtwo

1. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Godsmack - Whatever ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  2. M

The Never Ending Cheat V2.0

...you obtain a Fire Flower. Go to Pallet Town and use it on Professer Oak. This will cause... ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  3. M

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

I am Lucario, hear me roar! ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  4. M

...Ash to get pissed and attacks Misty in a fit of rage. You must get him off of her. After you do that, Misty will give you... ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  5. M

Create An Evolution Family

Name: Lilicky Species: Baby Licking Pokemon Type: Normal Rarity: Breeding Only Evolutions: Lickitung (Happiness), Lickilicky (Level-up while knowing Rollout) Genders?: Male (50%), Female (50%) Height: 1' 06" Weight: 24 lbs. 3 oz. :miniash: This Pokemon has been approved by Ash Ketchum...
  6. M

If there was ONE thing about Ash that you could change what you it be?

Voice Actor: ATTENTION, PUSA. ASH IS MALE, AND YOU VOICE HIM WITH A FEMALE?! YOU MUST DIEEEEEEE! *sends out Mewtwo* Muahahahaha! Winning A Major Tournament Or League: Other than the Orange League (which wasn't really a league, anyway), have you ever seen Ash, well, win something big? I didn't...
  7. M

...A Celebi takes you back in time to the anime episode "Here Comes The Squirtle Squad", where you... ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  8. M

Create An Evolution Family

The rules are simple. Fill the form below and create an evolution family. You can also create evolutions/pre-evolutions of known Pokemon. Form: Name: Species: Type: Rarity: Evolutions: Genders?: Height: Weight: I'll start: Name: Rattleby Species: Baby Rattlesnake Pokemon...
  9. M

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. Mine was the Red Gyarados in Gold. ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  10. M

Guitar Hero: Pokemon Ideas

1: Really? Crap... 2: Who wants to play a Guitar Hero game with soundtrack music? 3: Anime characters would play. But still, it would be sweet if there were a Pokemon Mode where the Pokemon could play. ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  11. M

Do you have any shiny pokemon from the older games?

Re: Do you have any shiny pokemon? Tons. My favorite is a shiny Blastoise (nicknamed Blasty) in White, which I traded from SoulSilver. ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  12. M

PINGAS! Then... ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  13. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Limp Bizkit - Gimme The Mic ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  14. M

Guess the Gender of the User ABOVE You!

A dude, 'cause you're a "king". A-HA! ~Mr. Mewtwo~
  15. M

The game will crash. When you turn it back on, your character... ~Mr. Mewtwo~
Back
Top Bottom