• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon.

My first shiny Pokemon ever was an Onix in FireRed..then I found a shiny Paras...then I found at least one in ever gen =/

FireRed- Onix, Venomoth (not caught; Safari Zone), Paras
Sapphire - Hariyama
Diamond - Geodude
HeartGold - Gyrados (pretty rare huh?), Zubat, Tentacool
Black - Zebrstrika

My first shiny Pokemon ever was an Onix in FireRed..then I found a shiny Paras...then I found at least one in ever gen =/

FireRed- Onix, Venomoth (not caught; Safari Zone), Paras
Sapphire - Hariyama
Diamond - Geodude
HeartGold - Gyrados (pretty rare huh?), Zubat, Tentacool
Black - Zebrstrika

damn bro! ur lucky as hell!

My first natural Shiny was a Shiny Shuckle in my copy of White, 8 days after I bought it. I named her Blue Shell :)

Unfortunately, I had to Master Ball it, because it used Power Swap, and I was extremely afraid I was going to knock it out when weakening her.

My first shiny was squirtle after 497 eggs via masuda method. My first 1/8192 shiny was shiny was shiny vulpix after only 30 mins of hunting it. My first chained shiny was magnemite, I got 4 in that chain

I found a Floatzel on Diamond that soon perished, a Tentacool on Emerald that I mass-cloned, and a Duskull on Ruby I traded to my FireRed for Move Tutor purposes. 'side from that, the rest are all from trades.

I caught my first shiny 5 min. ago, a shiny Bronzor =D
Pfff I'm so happy, I thought I would never meet a shiny except for the red gyarados:)

i don't count the gyrados, and my first traded was a shiny foongus. for first caught(other than RG), its none. I have only seen one wild shiny, it was when i had an idea in gold to evolve my cyndaquil before first rival battle. "Wild metapod appears! It has stars! You have no pokeballs!" I was mad.

Not counting the shiny Gyarados in G/S/C, it was a male Combee in Diamond. >=U It's cool and all that I even ran into a shiny, but fff I was seriously annoyed that it was a male and could never evolve into a beautiful shiny Vespiquen.

I have only seen one wild shiny, it was when i had an idea in gold to evolve my cyndaquil before first rival battle. "Wild metapod appears! It has stars! You have no pokeballs!" I was mad.
Lol I had a similiar experience to that in SoulSilver. I ran into a shiny Pidgey before I had any Pokeballs. What made it worse is the Pidgey made my poor Totodile faint and made me black out/lose money. >=\

My first shiny was actually a shiny Bidoof gifted from a friend just after I got my DS. The first shiny I encountered in game was a shiny Ditto in HeartGold. My Horsea (the weakest Pokemon in my party at that point), got a critical hit and killed it. I never forgave that Horsea and dropped it from my team.

Fortunately, the next day Platinum was nice and gave me a shiny Wingull that I successfully captured. So I guess my first proper shiny is Wingull.

I got a shiny in gen 3 that was my first. It was a shiny Geodude however, which I didn't exactly want. I caught it anyway and then in gen 4 HG I received a shiny Charmander from pro oak's lab (HOW LUCKY IS THAT??? :D) and trained it into a Charizard.

I also caught a shiny Rayquaza at the Embedded Tower. I actually reset a couple of times because I didn't like the nature of it and then comes a shiny black Rayquaza!

Oh and the Red Gyarados in G/S/C and HG/SS, but that's fixed into the games. Ever since the only thing I have caught was an infected PKRS pokemon (Boldore) in Black, but am using the Masuda Method to attempt a shiny with a Japanese Ditto right now.

Oh, I remember my first shiny! It was a golden caterpie I found a few minutes after I started the game! It was difficult to catch but I managed it and was so happy bout it. At this moment I didn't know if it would stay shiny if I let it evolve. But know I have a brightly colored butterfree.

First shiny was an Oddish in FireRed. Unfortunately it wasn't that exciting of a shiny to find, but it was my first. :) Unfortunately I deleted that file, forgetting that I had my Oddish on it.

Long ago, in the distant past (or just FireRed). I believe I was stumbling around one of the Sevii islands (the Seventh one, if I recall correctly), trying to solve the mysteries of braille. I ran out of Max Repels and was about to set off to get some more when I encounter a shiny Machoke. "Pretty sweet", I must have thought, and I captured it. I didn't like Machoke too well, actually, so I just stuck it in my PC as a trophy.

Since then, I've lost my FireRed. But I don't mind too much. My shiny Escavalier makes up for it.

My first shiny was a Camerupt from my Platinum version. I was training the event Manaphy around the volcano (the name escapes me atm) and I just found it randomly. I freaked out because I thought I would NEVER find a shiny on my own.

Oh, man, I remember finding a red gyarados while fishing on route 226. Best day of my life.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom