Recent content by Neko Godot

1. N

The Gym

This has already been finished on a couple of other forums, but I decided to post it here. Anyway, just a few things to note, this is basically written as The Office or the superior Parks and Recreation, except instead of an office it takes place at Brock's gym. Also, when you see (Talking...
  2. N

Kanto Pokémon League Summit Sign Up Thread

The gym leaders of Kanto are gathering together at Indigo Plateau. Why? There are rumblings of an organization named Team Rocket causing trouble. There's a man made Pokémon in a cave that, if it was to escape, could cause catastrophic damage. And there have been rumors that a member of the Elite...
  3. N

Comment Period: Bulbagarden Conduct Review Board

Has Bulbagarden really gone so far that it now needs basically an internal affairs for an internet forum? Really it just seems so bureaucratic just to deal out some good old fashioned punishment.
  4. N

DP191-Memories Are Pearls! Friendships Are Diamonds!!

Re: DP191-Memories Are Pearls! Friendship Is Diamond!! Anyway good to see we're finally done with DP. Now to move on to the next series that will start out strong but will ultimately underwhelm!
  5. N

So apparently there's going to be some big shake up this gen...

Game director guy was apparently quoted on the program earlier saying that when you play this game you'll be thinking, "Whoa, is this a Pokemon game?" Any bets as to what the heck this means?
  6. N

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team. I like whoever said that the government should be the bad guys. Or it should be a gang of Pokemon that somehow become sentient and decide to kill all the humans. Or a mega conglomerate. Or the Pokemon League can be corrupt, kind of like how it was in Pokemon Special.
  7. N

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda hims

Re: Pokémon Sunday February 7th Live Blog Nah looks more Renamonesque to me.
  8. N

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda hims

Re: Pokémon Sunday February 7th Live Blog So apparently they'll show the full thing on 12/21 and Gen V is due to release in 2010(?!)
  9. N

Re: Pokémon Sunday February 7th Live Blog HAY GUYZ IT LOOKS LIKE A DIGIMON!!!
  10. N

Re: Pokémon Sunday February 7th Live Blog Right now some guy is solving a Rubix cube... ._.
  11. N

DP 164 Pochama!

Maybe all the characters will just say "Forget it" and not even bother finding Piplup.
  12. N

Get Rid of Brock

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=1249158&postcount=5
  13. N

Get Rid of Brock

I think the writers should replace Brock with the Fonz from Happy Days. He appeals to a much younger and hipper demographic and could do cool stuff like jump over a Sharpedo.
  14. N

Last movie you watched

Burn After Reading
  15. N

Official BMG Picture Thread

ITT:
Back
Top Bottom