N
Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not to bad, a little tired (irregular sleeping patterns :p), im just enjoying my holidays.

What about yourself?
    Event Pokémon that are directly downloaded to the game don't have a discernible origin. Therefore, it is very hard to consider the Platinum event from a canon viewpoint; moreover, Snowpoint City's Regigigas is primarily meant for players with access to the Hoenn-based games. The real shame is that Platinum neglected the story of the Regis in favor of of the seven legendary Pokémon related to Arceus. My interpretion of the events is that the Regi trio migrate from Hoenn to Snowpoint City, where they join Lucas/Dawn and awaken Regigigas. From that point, they find shelter in the Platinum-exclusive ruins and await the day where their master is powerful enough to lead them again (hence the transition from Level 1 to Level 100).

I do hope that the Arceus event in HGSS will also be triggered by Hall of Origin-caught Arceus, so as to avoid having the same problem. It is highly possible that HGSS will also have an Azure Flute event with the correct flag.
    yeah that is the semi good part about just recieving eggs they end up belonging to you so if you want to nick name them it is fine
    im training icicle and leaf until sun and moon are friendly enough to evolve

Both Leaf and Icicle are level 15 and have learned their first "type" move
    im walking trying to hatch them, one just did and it hatched into an eevee then i realised it was my egg not yours :D
    hope they hatch into good pokemon thank you and good night as previously stated those eggs should contain your requests but if not contact me immidiately and i will corect the problem asap
    ok ill stay in the wi fi room until we get this done and the eggs should hatch into the promised pokemon but if for any reason they do not just tell me an ill fix it asap
    does not matter which females or males i am just going to use them for breeding probably the names you got correct by the way :) as you could probably tell from the names they will be leafeon,espeon,umbreon,and glaceon leave your fc by the way
    Ok I am ready for the trade i have your eggs all set to go 1 totodile, 1 Cyndiquil, 1 Chicorita, and 1 Mudkip if for any reason there are issues after the eggs hatch then feel free to cotact me and i will fix the mistake

FC: 2706 8080 2766
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom