Recent content by Neris

1. N

GO Starter pokemon

It's really cool but please no, my OCD wouldn't be able to handle it.
  2. N

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

Sorry for the off topic but I couldn't resist.
  3. N

New game Pokémon GO announced for iPhone, Android: Releasing 2016

I'm so excited for this. This would be the closest thing, for now, that would perfectly emulate Pokemon in the real world (Apparently, I am hoping where there would come a time that we can have holograms in the future). This is like a childhood dream come true. When I was a kid, I used to...
  4. N

Team Aqua and Magma

This getting way off topic but I wouldn't mind at all. Give me that 9' hunk of a man that I love plus the *ahem* assets. It was a blessing they decided to redesign them lest I do not care for either Archie or Matt in the first place. Matt just looks like downright stocky on his sprite before...
  5. N

Team Aqua and Magma

Definitely Team Aqua. Archie and Matt are freakin' hot. I wouldn't mind warming their beds.
  6. N

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

I don't think that's entirely true regarding Megas. I've read somewhere that Mega Aerodactyl is the actual thing before Aerodactyl's fossilization. Gamefreak should really get their story straight to avoid confusion.
  7. N

How about Deluge instead of Flood?
  8. N

Speculation New Move/Model Animation

Basically. But they ran with it ever since. The Japanese name is actually Waterfall Climb, so it makes more sense in that language.
  9. N

Speculation New Move/Model Animation

I think the move Waterfall has something more to do with the Pokemon climbing up a waterfall rather than a literal waterfall cascading down on them. You see if it were actual water falling it would be a special move (Surf) not a physical one. At least I think so. So it make sense that the...
  10. N

If anything, it should receive a normal evolution. But if they would give Dunsparce a mega, it should be Normal/Ghost with a new ability unique to it.
  11. N

This being my massive pet peeve at the moment. They could do so much with an ordinary evolution to unevolved Pokemons. I used to be neutral with everything about this. But the latest Mega looks absurd and absolutely ridiculous. It looked like it was done in less than a few minutes with no effort...
  12. N

The more they slap on Megas to more Pokemon so randomly, the more I think the idea of Mega Evolution starts getting ridiculous. I really don't get it anymore. And it's such a shame because some of the Megas are really good aesthetically and you can't even have them on Amie. I apologize, but...
  13. N

Regarding Sylveon, my thoughts mimics Team Gaara's. I feel like it's a lazy move just by slapping a Mega on some Pokemon when they could fully expand on it evolution-wise. What controversy may I ask? I haven't got a clue about this.
  14. N

Mega Audino is flawless. However it makes me sad that it's just a mega. It could have been the evolution of Audino. Is cross-generation evolution a thing of the past now that we have Megas? It's kind of sad seeing Pokemon that can't evolve or have potential be given Megas instead of proper...
  15. N

Play as the Opposite Gender?

Before Gen. VI. I chose females when the option became available with Crystal. I guess it was a fresh change. And by the time Gen. V came around I decided to play a guy to switch it up but I favoured the female main character's design so I opted to choose the female PC. I played a guy in XY...
Back
Top Bottom