Recent content by nktrainer

1. N

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated DAILY) well i can do it right now if you can lol
  2. N

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated DAILY) yes it is legit i was just looking for a pinsir on route 12 and found it i was very surprised
  3. N

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated DAILY) well i have a shiny female Heracross and Rapidash if you dont want them then i guess we can't trade =(
  4. N

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated DAILY) FC: 4899 66798310 What I want: Eevee Male or Female?: Female Ability: Anticipation Preferred Nature: doesn't matter What I offer: female DW Surskit, Dragon Dance Scraggy, Shiny Male Audino Can I trade now?: Yes Send me a...
  5. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Random Matchup Error no i dont all my other pokemon are normal ones that i have caught or hatched myself i just dont know whats going on
  6. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Random Matchup Error for some reason when i try to do the random matchup on my White it says there is a problem with your pokemon and they can not participate i think it's my excadrill cuz i tried to trade him on the GTS and it said this pokemon could not be offered (13267) i dont know why it's...
  7. N

Seeking a PBR Battle with a real player.

sry nd i meant 6 or 7 my time
  8. N

not sure since i just now saw ur post lol but possibly tomorow if ur 3 hours behind me then 6 or 7 sound good?
  9. N

im in central so an hour earlier than new york time for example
  10. N

Hi there!

welcome!! i hope you can let your writing skills shine!!
  11. N

Hello

Welcome to the forums Glory Blaze i promise you'll enjoy yourself on here!!
  12. N

awesome so just tell me the day and time and ill be ready!!!
  13. N

Rules Signature Rule Update

aww man o well i can deal with just this much
  14. N

Rules Signature Rule Update

is mine fine cuz i wanted to add a special sig someone made for me
  15. N

i would also like to battle you on PBR my friend code is on my profile page i can battle with either uber or non uber i prefer non uber tho i dont have any lv 100 yet tho
Back
Top Bottom