• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Seeking a PBR Battle with a real player.

Faye Scarlet

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score
My friend code is right here: 4985-1235-9541

I want a battle of any kind with any person here on the forums. Not against the COM against my own team, not against faceless people on the Wi-Fi, I want a person where we can actually see our nicknames and catchphrases and such.

On Pokemon Battle Revolution, because my Wi-Fi just isn't agreeing with my DS at the moment. OTL

I can do any type of battle, as I have many, MANY teams. Mostly, though, I just use my main Platinum team, and my main "Uber" team.

And let me get this out of the way: yes, both (all) of my teams are hacked. But I keep my hacked team fair, and their stats are what's expected of them at 31 IVs each. I have no choice to, otherwise PBR would turn them into bad eggs. ._.
And technically, for example, a "caught" Infernape with Fake Out isn't illegal if PBR didn't ban it. I see it as such, anyway. At least 6 of my 17 teams on PBR have egg moves.

I should be able to battle in a few hours,as I have school now (half day).

I also have many teams, mostly UU. You can pick out a few tiers, so we can have multiple battles.

Ooh, sweet then! I can rearrange my teams to have a few UU teams. Your teams are all at level 100, right? If not, we can just play at a no-restrictions Level 50 battle. I'd like an Uber battle, too, but if you don't have an Uber team, then that's fine.

What is your friend code, and what time zone are you in, and what time would be good for you?

Ooh, sweet then! I can rearrange my teams to have a few UU teams. Your teams are all at level 100, right? If not, we can just play at a no-restrictions Level 50 battle. I'd like an Uber battle, too, but if you don't have an Uber team, then that's fine.

What is your friend code, and what time zone are you in, and what time would be good for you?

1. My pokemon are not level 100, so we ned to use no-restriction level 50.

2. I can try against an Uber team, although I don't have one.

3. PBR code = 5284-8889-1522

4. Central Time Zone

5. I should be good most of the day, but I have a five day weekend, so I might be out or have plans suddently.

All righty...so, to make this easy so we don't miss each other, what day and time is good for you? You're 3 hours ahead of me, so I'll make sure to not have any plans when you're ready for a battle.

i would also like to battle you on PBR my friend code is on my profile page i can battle with either uber or non uber i prefer non uber tho i dont have any lv 100 yet tho

No worries about not being at level 100 for an Uber battle. D: I have a rule setting were we can have a 6 VS 6 Level 50 battle. I have 3 Uber teams, so this should be interesting!

I'll battle anyone right now on battle revolution or DS My friend code is 5457 6588 1944

No worries about not being at level 100 for an Uber battle. D: I have a rule setting were we can have a 6 VS 6 Level 50 battle. I have 3 Uber teams, so this should be interesting!

awesome so just tell me the day and time and ill be ready!!!

Hey all! Anyone interested in a pbr battle just add me. My time zone is GMT but just drop me a pm if interested and we'll sort something out.

PBR FC; 1635-2491-1206.

Markario said:
Hey all! Anyone interested in a pbr battle just add me. My time zone is GMT but just drop me a pm if interested and we'll sort something out.

PBR FC; 1635-2491-1206.

Okay, I added you. I'll PM for details as well!

nktrainer said:
im in central so an hour earlier than new york time for example

Central Time? So you're 3 hours ahead of me. Will you be able to battle some time today?

not sure since i just now saw ur post lol but possibly tomorow if ur 3 hours behind me then 6 or 7 sound good?

nk, you're about 3 hours ahead of me, me being in Alaska Time, and you in Central time. So, whenever you want to battle, PM me, we can better discuss the details there.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom