Recent content by Oxymoron24

1. O

Contest Ugly pokemon: Garbodor v Probopass v Purugly v Jynx

Probopass is a banned word in my house because it scared me and my little sister :p
  2. O

Pokemon: the American Cartoon

I doubt an american pokemon would've lasted too long, based off of the examples people have already stated such as mario and sonic. Something I could see is them actually having Ash strive to catch all of them, like have a catchprase or song at the end of every episode as the inevitable thrown...
  3. O

Filler Episodes - Are they important?

lol puns :p But anywhom, I think Pokemon would be a lot shorter and way more boring without the fillers. I mean imagine...Ash captures pokemon. Gym Leader. Ash captures 2nd pokemon. Gym Leader. Ash captures 3rd Pokemon. Gym Leader. Ash captures 4th Pokemon. Gym Leader. Ash captures 5th Pokemon...
  4. O

Contest Shaymin vs. Zorua

Shaymin! Gotta love that spunky lil cutie :)
  5. O

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

Kanto, so I could live as an archeologist digging up Grandpa Canyon
  6. O

They still make trading cards?

You'd be surprised how big the TGC community is :p
  7. O

Starter Types

Why is there no love for Chikorita? I'd personally take a gamble on fire. I know I would hate raising a Chimchar or Torchic, but the possibility of having Charizard or Typhlosion is worth it.
  8. O

pokemon that you just refuse to evolve

Nosepass. Probass is just...ew. I did evolve my herdier, but his new mustache power makes me regret it.
  9. O

GTS Negotiation

You can, I've gotten two eggs this way. It's a fun little gamble.
  10. O

GTS Negotiation

I love the negotiations! My favorite trade was with this girl from France. I collected a lot french Pokemon from it, which is nice (especially since you can use the masuda method). The best was when she offered me shiny ponyta, which I then in turn offered shiny mr.mime for. Looks much cooler in...
  11. O

Yep, I really love Zangoose.

Yeah, Zangoose is awesome. Welcome!
  12. O

Pokemon Musicals... Like 'em or Hate 'em?

I was really hoping for a remake of the contests, so the musicals are just... disappointing to me. But I will admit, my Audino really seems in his element. Especially since I named him Kurt.
  13. O

Shiny Encounters In B/W

My sister found and caught a shiny deerling 2 days after getting white. Me? Still failing at the Masuda method with a french Zangoose. >.<
  14. O

Oxymoron24 saying hello!

Thanks guys. This is one of the friendliest forums I've ever been on. :) That is pretty awesome.
  15. O

Pokemon remakes for 3DS

I'd love a remake of Hey you Pikachu, especially if we could 'adopt' something other than a Pikachu. Maybe be able to pick between all the starters? It'd be a nice replacement for Nintendogs at least. Pokemon Snap should also get remade with more Pokemon. The 3D graphics could be used to make...
Back
Top Bottom