Recent content by Paladoradin

1. P

GEN VI: FT: Cloned shinies/legends/Powersaves LF: EVENTS and Shinies I don't have yet

Re: FT: Cloned shinies/legends/Powersaves LF: Shinies I don't have yet In game name is Cardy. I added your code just now
  2. P

GEN VI: FT: Cloned shinies/legends/Powersaves LF: EVENTS and Shinies I don't have yet

Re: FT: Cloned shinies/legends/Powersaves LF: Shinies I don't have yet If you're still here, sure.
  3. P

Re: FT: Cloned shinies/legends/Powersaves LF: Shinies I don't have yet Yeah that'd be awesome! My FC is in signature, so just let me know when you're available
  4. P

Re: FT: Cloned shinies/legends/Powersaves LF: Shinies I don't have yet Hey there, I've got a shiny rotom and a shiny tentacool that you can clone - If you can clone any event legendaries I dont have yet (Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Diancie, Manaphy) it would be greatly appriciated, but not...
  5. P

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Hey, anybody feel free to add me (My code is in signature) - And if someone would be able to tell me my pokemon that would be awesome aswell ^^
  6. P

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Hey guys, got two shinies I'm not sure about Gen this is concerning: VI Pokemon Species: Purugly Nickname: Yula Mula Ribbons: None Ball: Master Ball Area encountered: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region Level encountered...
  7. P

GEN VI: Help regarding Shinies.

Cheers man, I didn't see that topic. Gonna check there now.
  8. P

GEN VI: Help regarding Shinies.

Hey there guys, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to be asking this but I couldn't think of any other place to put this. So I've got 2 shinies which I'm not sure are legit. I've got a Purugly via wonder trade and a Conkeldurr via GTS. Can I assume these are legit because of the...
  9. P

Offering over 240 events and shinies

Awesome, I've added you.
  10. P

Offering over 240 events and shinies

Hey I'd really like a Mew I've got -Absolite -Aerodactylite -Blaizikenite -Gardevoirite -Gengarite -Lucarionite -Mewtwonite Y -Venusaurite ( I'm willing to trade any of these vs Deoxys, Jirachi, Mapahy, Darkrai and Keldeo aswell ) Am assuming everything is legit? Can't seem to change...
  11. P

Shiny Staravia (closed - trade done)

Re: Shiny Staravia Assuming it's legit, I'm willing to search for that Shroomish if you still need it. That might take a day or 2 tho, don't know if you're in a hurry.
  12. P

OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua (TEMP HIATUS)

Re: OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua!!! Hey Yourlil, I didn't receive any agreement, so I was wondering if you perhaps forgot me, or that there went something wrong with the PM. Since you didn't want any PM's I tought I'd leave a message here, wouldn't...
  13. P

OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua (TEMP HIATUS)

Re: OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua!!! Alright, cool Looking forward :)
  14. P

Re: OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua!!! Yeah it's in Gen IV, but I could also set it over to Gen 5. I've catched it myself earlier this week ^^
  15. P

SHiny Giveaway Part 4 closed

Re: SHiny Giveaway Part 4 Open i want a shiny pokemon from your giveaway (Assuming you can re-enter when you were part of the first give away :))
Back
Top Bottom