P
Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Kat... If you have time: can you take a look at my story "Running Through Daisies"? Taras graded it, but we were negotiating what would happen with the verdict based on whether or not he wanted to regrade (because he hated it, XD, but it technically upholds URPG standards). Then he disappeared again. And I never got an actually verdict. (I think the story may have scared him off. >_>;) bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f396/running-through-daisies-93910/#post2658817
    Nah, I can still wait. I was writing chapter two of part two when I saw Buoysel's grade. So I want a couple more opinions before I decided to change the style or not.
    Same with me. ._.

I'll check it out later. :eek:

Most left because of marching, when, to me, marching is the best part of high school. X3 My pants...were strange ad I'm thankful I don't have to wear them...until the next parade. >_> There'sa girl shorter than me andi don't think she had any trouble either. :eek:

I'm not sure if he was or not, but he would watch the games (He had to, to watch for touchdowns). Tre, but when we mess up after a show, we cannot be all "whatever" about it.

It sucked man. ._. To be compared to L. D. Bell!? Why even bother going to compete then?! >,>

I call it Baby Bread cause of the little monito inside. XD YES. That's exactly what I said/asked my parents!! Its totally unfair we must wait all year for the delicious bread!! ;~~;
    (2/2)
    Eh? ^^;; YESH IT DOES. And yeah, the performance is up. But its so...weird. o_o The music was so...creepy and amazing at the same time. And the movements were... *w* The color guards costumes were strange but beautiful. I didn't like the...crown...thing... I think its called "The Circle's Edge". The solos are so cool and well played too. It's no wonder we didn't make it (Lopez went after L. D. Bell.)

I didn't get the Wish Bone sadly, but I got pie! :D True I like the chicken, bean and cheese tamales. But I wis they would have Rosca de Reyes. Yum~
    I don't think I could've waitedthat long. :< I want to know what the judes thought of the performance, and if there was a way we could improve.

A big Ape? :p XD Dude, that must of been hilarious! I feel kinda bad for that lady though. :p What year was that show? Though...I wonder what the owner's of the car lot thought about when they askd to use it...huh...what was the prop though? :<

Oh? How come she got out? Was it too difficult or...? :| I don like when someone quits band, since it makes me think that they hated it, or because they didn't care, and just wasted the band director's and the band's time. Two bottles? o_O Dang, I would just refill my bottle with the flutes...water jug thing, the one the football team use s? But yeah, it would be a pan to drink all that and then have to run laps afterwards. :< The was actually my biggest fear! The first performance I was like, "Don't fall, don't fall, don't fall!!" and just ran the sets in my head. Mine actually were hemmed but still, I couldn't sit down. Id have to get into a certain position but I couldn't sit down "Indian style" (Amazing, I'm not in kinder, but I STILL call it that. XD) I was actually better off without them being hemmed.

I even saw Treviño in a good mood and actually smile when we played the Fight Song more than usual. ._. Its weird though, cause you think of him as one that doesn realy care for the football and only focuses on band. But we all did cheer when they scored or won the game, when they lot, we would just laugh about it or be sad, since we messed up the show. I know! They are NOTHING without band. >:3 That and the recordings are either slowed down, or sound out of tune. >__>
    (1/2)
    I dunno. :| But I guess they only record them because they must really stand out or something you know, and that's the only thing they can focus on. Come to think of it, I don't think the directors played the tape for us about he judges commens, just the marching show as soon as we got on the bus.

It's most of the Seniors and Juniors that do that, for flutes anyways. I had about two people I was good friends with, since I knew both since middle school. But even when I don't drink water, it suddenly begins to hurt badly. I collapased once as soon as I was finished and drink the rest of the water I had left (usually half of it). It's only when I lay down after drinking all the water. I giggle sometimes when that happens and think that the water is the only thing inside my tummy. I tried to remind myself each tme we were called to set but it still got me... >.> I made little comments or groan loudly, rather than point at the screen. Usually during the major performances, they made the most commen mistakes. Yay, I feel better now. c:

They do it well~ *raises hand* I...was actually like that, but only because we had a sucky football time! (I laughed when they congratulated the football team for winning more games in the last 3 years; like about 3 or 4 wins. XD) But at times, I would cheer for them, when we were winning or in the lead because of all the energy goingthrough the stands. Exactly what my dad said. They need us too! >,< Ew. I hated when they used a recording of our fight song (Across the Field). It was slower than what we normally played and very soft. Ha, that's funny though. XD

.....5....4....3.....2.......1.....TIME! Failure...you notice how we type a lot, and most, if not all, are about marching band? :3 Also....did you see L. D. Bell's performance this year?
    *pets* Late reply is okay.

They will probably make I next year without me. I don't remember if any were walking beside me. Oy, that must have sucked. ._. I HATED the facing 90/45 degree angle, tri....tri-something. I forgot the name of it. >_<

Yet the other flutes complain about her. :< She made us run laps (all together) after some rehearsals, even if we had to go over a certain set. But yeah, I look up to her. <3 It's a bit sad, I get along with the almsot all section leaders and all but a couple are seniors (melos section leader is a junior). Erm....I can run but at times, I get this weird pain in my...stomach, chest? I have to slow down at times. Push-ups...we had to do those during Summer Band, rarely during the after school practices. It was only when we relaxed when they said anything but "At ease," the officially command to relax. ._. I fell for it a couple of times. :p Trumpets are fun but do do weird...things...yeah. ._.;; Part of you twitched? XD I would've been scared if you were mine. ._. (In a good way.)

I had a hard time seeing which was which, unless they had the flags. But I think dancers as well had flags. UGH. I HATE that. >_> It just makes me want to rip their heads off and stuff it inside a tuba. But I'm not sure if they really did care or not. Most students (that aren't Band, Golden stars, or Colorguard) always go,"Who the ef cares?" Or "Ew." Or something like that. So I usually go "Yay" when an announcement about band is made.

*in Super Smash voice* Sucess! X3
    Oh, crap. I only saw today that Syn had asked you to grade his story for him, but I went ahead and claimed it - I had absolutely no idea that you were going to grade it yourself. ._. Sorry about that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom